MYOGENIX AfterShock Orange Avalanche Post-Workout Dietary Supplement
Need a solid post workout supplement that offers a complete recovery formula? Aftershock by Myogenix gives your body what it needs so that you recover faster and keep the gains rolling in.
AfterShock Tactical Post-Workout Catalyst. Anabolic Window Muscle Activators.
34g Lactose Free protein. 30g mass building carbohydrates. 8g amino stack, patented Creatine & glutamine chelates.
Muscularity, strength, recovery, endurance.
The key to unlimited muscle growth: The anabolic window is a 30 minute period of time, immediately post exercise, when your body is primed for muscle growth, if given the proper nutrients. AfterShock contains these vital nutrients, absolutely critical for muscle growth, glycogen replenishment, and recovery.
Each serving of AfterShock contains: 34g Anabolic Whey Protein: (100% Lactose Free, Fast Digesting Proteins with Di & Tri Peptides) 30g Mass Building Carbohydrates (Rapid Absorption, Glycogen Replenishing Carbohydrates) 8g Amino Stack - Creatine & Glutamine (High Absorption, Patented Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Magnesium Glycl Glutamine) 7.25g Branched Chained Amino Acids (Leucine, Isoleucine & Valine), 1500mg Joint Repair Formula (Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM), 1500mg Antioxidant Blend (Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C, and B-Vitamins)
Take AfterShock and Surge Past Genetic Limitations! 2.64 lb (1200 grams) / 15 servings.
Mix one serving of AfterShock (80g) with 12 to 16oz of water and consume immediately after exercising. For Total Body Transformation, use HyperShock pre-workout, and MyoLean Evolution.
This product contains ingredients derived from milk & soy. Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, soy, eggs, wheat.
- I'll tell you why I like this product... It's something different. Protein levels are slightly lower than other products, but we don't always have to take 40 or 50 grams at a time. I think 2 scoops of this stuff is like 34 or something. I usually use milk with my proteins, or a mix of milk and water. But this says use water. It's a good way to keep things a bit lighter. And it is so important to take lots of water, especially if you are running creatine. I would definitely recommend this for a creatine cycle or for those trying to define more than build.
- i have tried them all and after shock gets it done !!! if you want results without pro-hormones and other more extreme measures this will deliver. i put on some serious size quickly and safely. try it, and you will become a believer.
- By far the best post workout supplement I have ever used and I've used many
- The best part of After Shock is that it takes care of me the next day. The berry flavor is pretty good, not great but I keep buying it. The main benefit of this protien post workout is that I keep my gains and I feel ready to workout the next day.
- didn't expect it to work as good as i though, definatly works better then any protein available. I only used one scoop per serving and still gave me good results. best post supp ever madeeeee
- Aftershock is killer. i had to order a second one in less than a week, even though im still on my first one. the taste is incredible and the results lets get real cant compare to any protein drink. because this actually tastes good....