Emonster by Galaxy Supplements
This is an intense formula of prohoromones designed to give serious results. Do not take this if you are not experienced.
30mg Deca (precursor)
300mg Milk Thistle
400mg 45% tribulus
This an extreme stacking formula that provides huge gains and test boosting. eMonster also includes milk thistle which will aid in keeping your body in tact while gaining the bulk.
The most intense prohormone combination available today.
If you want to get big then get the Monster!
Strong Supplements on our Google+ page
Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, Gelatine, Magnesium, Sterate, Stearic Acid, and Silica.
WARNING: Due to the potent nature of these compounds, it is highly recommended to use cycle support supplements to protect the liver and support healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels. It is also highly important to have a proper post cycle therapy regimen in place to help restore testosterone levels once cycle is completed.
- Great product....went from 220 to 236 in a month. Mostly wet gains. Was doing 315 bench for reps and 405 squat. No acne, back bumps or gyno. Only problem was shortness of breath, even doing simple tasks like walking stairs. Took Protex and PCT. Caution...after the cycle went for a physical and my HDL cholesterol was way down. Doctors said it was 10 when it should be at 40 due to the PH. Which means at risk for heart disease. Not worth it....stick with a single compound PH. If you are hard up and want to do a 3,4 or 5 stack PH, do more cardio and eat clean to protect your heart function.
- Went from 173 to 190 in body weight. At the beginning of the cycle i could do 185 6X on the incline press. At the end I was at 225 8X. Many of my friends told me I had gotten bigger. I gained a lot of mass (17LBS). At 4 weeks though my muscles fell like rubberband, if that makes sense. Very soar, my have overtrained.
- While I was on the fence with this prohormone considering it toxicity I went ahead with it anyways thinking good on cycle support should do the trick, well I got the product started at recommended dosage but quickly upped it due to me being an experienced user knew what I could handle that and the starting dose I felt was a little underwhelming. Now after going through 2 bottles during my cycle taking as many as 5 a day I've got to say awesome strength gains but not so much size, arms may of got a lil bigger but not dramatic. All in all a medium strength prohormone in my opinion I can say the sides are greatly exaggerated in how bad they might be, though I do not suggest for a first timer an experienced user should see no issue whatsoever. Good product, but there is better out there by far.
- I started taking this @ 146 lbs and max bench of 190. I'm on the end of my third week and I am at 160 lbs. and benching 235 lbs now. I have one more week of this stuff to go and can't wait to see what the final results are. I have had absolutely no side effects from it either. I alos take c4 pre-workout and GNC Re-built Mass gainer with it. I feel like a beast and everyone around me tells me how much they notice I've bulked up. Can't wait to give a second cycle a try.
- first prohormone every tried. i deff. did my research and decided to give it a shot. i gained over 60lbs on my bench and didnt gain a pound. i was 225 when i started and 225 when i finished cycle. i intentionally tried to do so, but was suprised to be able to lean out, stay the same weight , and yet get nice gains on lifts. no bad side effects and my cycle ended about 2 months ago getting ready for next cycle
- Went from 190 to 213 in body weight. lean good pumps, very good product. !!!!!! the best
- I was stuck at 440 on bench with a previous max of 455 a year ago. I took this in June went from 440 to 485 in a month I had a great expierence with it
- Stayed the same weight my waist did get slimmer and my arms and chest got bigger but not as big as I wanted to get. If I'm going to do damage to my body it better be worth it and this was not worth it.
- This PH was amazing!!! I started off weighing 151 lbs benching 3 sets 215x6 and maxing out at 245. My last week of the cycle I weighed 167 lbs benching 3 sets of 235x10 maxing out at 280!!! Family and friends always ask me if I'm on steroids when they see me. Lol
- Wasn't a believer in supplements came back from a moth off everything because of shoulder surgery barley benching 185 and in 3 weeks up to 265 in my bench ...
- went from 210 to a peak of 230/ after cycle, weight went down to a solid 225. bench max went from 365 to 425. looked like a freaking supermodel - 6'3" 225. now ive lost it all, but ima get it back gosh darnit.
- It definitive the strongest pro hormone ever . Got me stronger and bigger. In the 3rd week it kicked in @ the maximum. I really recomend diz product.
- didnt give me ~20lb gains, but deff got alot stronger and bigger while on cycle. amazing pumps and i could lift for hours and still want to go another round. by week 3 i felt invincible!
- it seemed not to give me massive gains but deff more ripped than before. best results in the 3rd week! i would buy this if you were getting any ph it awsome no cramps or problems, i love this product.
- Went from 205 to 225 and stayed lean. After end of cycle went down to 220. Great gains for sure tho. More strength gains than any supplement I've ever taken. Need PCT right after cycle to keep gains.
- went from 176 to 184 and strength increased substantially. pumps were great and could work out with much more intensity. Also make sure you get a REAL good liver care as this stuff is a liver killer. DO NOT DRINK either.
- Nice pumps. Put on about 5 lbs. of lean mass throughout the cycle.
- muscle pump
- hoping for more mass gains
- more than 10 month(s)
- not what I expected
- Just finished up a 6 week cycle. Went through two bottles, because the suggested dose wasn't doing much for me-had to up it to 4 caps a day to see good results. Didn't get any significant size or strength gains in the first few weeks (which is why I doubled up). Weeks 4-6 were good though. Gained right around 10lbs of good mass, really vascular as well. I'm just disappointed because this is a 4 compound stack-with Msten and Halo both in it-and I got just as good of results when I took Msten individually. For me, there's absolutely no reason to put extra stress on my body, and spend twice as much money and get nothing extra out of it. You'll probably want to have an estrogen blocker on hand because I ended up needing it from some sides-and expect to get acne as always, but more than usual(in my case anyways). So, did I get gains? Yes. Were they significantly better than what I got from other brands' individual compounds? No. Did I get more sides and spend twice as much money on my cycle? Yes. I'm not saying it won't work for you, just really didn't for me. And, I ate like a beast(4000-7000 calories a day from meals and shakes with over 200 grams protein per day) and trained 4 heavy days per week also...I'm an experienced PH user too so it's not like this was only my 2nd or 3rd time runnning a cycle-I did it by the book. Hope this helps shed some insight guys! Other people had awesome results, just not me, so keep that in mind before you spend valuable weeks of time running Emonster.