Other Ingredients: magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, gelatin
Generation X Lean 650 Thermogenic
Blast those last few pounds of fat with Generation X Lean650, the thermogenic designed to take your training to the next level. Using a combination of scientifically proved ingredients, Lean650 suppresses both appetite and cravings while targeting stubborn body fat and preserving hard earned muscle mass. It works to improve both mood and physical performance without the crash to get that one more rep through the whole workout.
Improved Physical Performance
Lean650 increases vasodilation of active muscles to create a better pump during exercise. It also works to increase energy and focus, making every rep count and pushing your body beyond what your mind thinks it is capable of.
Reduced Appetite and Cravings
Blast those last few pounds of fat with Generation X Lean650, the thermogenic designed to take your training to the next level. Using a combination of scientifically proved ingredients, Lean650 suppresses both appetite and cravings while targeting stubborn body fat and preserving hard earned muscle mass. It works to improve both mood and physical performance without the crash to get that one more rep through the whole workout. Along with fat loss, Lean650 works to suppress cravings and appetite, decreasing overall caloric intake, making it easier to lose weight and stick to your diet. As cravings are reduced, so are the taste buds for those specific foods, making them easier to resist when the desired cutting result is achieved.
Reduced Body Fat
The proprietary blend contains several elements proven to stimulate fat loss and, when used in combination, achieve a potent fat burning effect in the body. One of the most important features of Lean650 is its ability to specifically decrease fat mass while preserving and allowing increase of muscle mass. More muscle means more calories burned overall, enhancing the fat elimination process.
Decrease Water Retention
Natural diuretics prevent the loss of nutrients like other brand name diuretics while eliminating excess water and making muscles pop through the skin.
Pyroxidine can also be classified as vitamin B6, which is a naturally occurring substance in the body and in the typical modern diet. Its function is to help the body use the energy provided by food for fuel, as well as metabolize dietary fat and protein. Pyroxidine regulates the proper utilization of fat, sugar, and protein in the body from food sources, ensuring dietary intake is optimally metabolized for performance function.
Dandelion Powder (Taraxacum Officinate)
Dandelion Powder has a diuretic effect, increasing water flow out of the body. Dandelion Powder has a superior diuretic outcome in allowing the body to retain potassium, a critical nutrient often lost when water is expelled from the body. Its rich nutritional content sustains the body, instead of letting key nutrients flow out with the water, avoiding the typical negative side effects of using diuretics. In the Journal of Alternative and Complimentary Medicine, a study on the effectiveness of Taraxacum Officinate showed a significant increase in urination frequency in all participants.
Methyl Synephrine mimics the sought after effects of ephedrine, decreasing appetite and reducing cravings. It works as an adrenergic agonist, boosting adrenaline and creating a better pump through vasodilation of the activated muscles. It also provides heightened energy levels to push your body through one more rep when your brain is ready to quit.
1,3-Dimethylamylamine stimulates release of norepinephrine in the brain and increases vasoconstriction of inactive muscles to allow blood and oxygen to flow to the active muscles and fuel them during exercise. Increased norepinephrine is associated with better energy, focus, and a sense of euphoria. It is also proven to enhance fat burning when combined with other ingredients like caffeine over 169% when compared with a placebo. Higher levels of norepinephrine also raise the metabolic rate of cells to burn more calories without the crash associated with products containing ephreda, over 35% when compared to a placebo.
Caffeine Anhydrous serves as a triple threat when it comes to weight loss. As the body metabolizes caffeine, it increases lipolysis, the breakdown of fat, decreasing fat stores all over the body. Caffeine also decreases appetite leading to fewer calories consumed overall, which leads to weight loss. It also acts as a mild diuretic, preventing water retention and ultimately leading to some weight loss by reduction of fluid retention.
Betaine Anhydrous (TMG)
Betaine Anhydrous is a substance that is made in the body that helps make carnitine. Increasing carnitine leads to a reduction in fat while retaining muscle mass.
Green Tea Extract
Green tea contains antioxidants called polyphenols, which are proven to prevent damage caused by free radicals. In traditional Chinese and Indian medicine, green tea was used to promote digestion, and today it has been linked to increased metabolism when consumed in large doses. The extract concentrates the power of green tea into a smaller form, providing the benefits without the need to consume multiple cups of tea. Catechins found in green tea are proven to burn fat, especially when used in conjunction with caffeine, which increases fat oxidation. In a study in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition in 2008, average fat oxidation rates after consuming green tea extract prior to exercise were 17% high than with a placebo.
L-Carnitine is a naturally occurring substance in the body that helps convert fat into energy. Studies have shown L-Carnitine to reduce fat while increasing muscle mass, as well as decreasing fatigue, leading to better workouts and faster recovery.
http://genxlabs.net/p/153:c:17_25/products/weight-management/genxlabs-lean-650-60-caps/ http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/meds/a682587.html http://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/supplement/vitamin-b6-pyridoxine http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3155102/ - Journal of Alternative and Complimentary Medicine http://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/supplement/carnitine-lcarnitine http://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/supplement/betaine http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/features/health-benefits-of-green-tea?page=2 http://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/herb/green-tea http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18326618 - American Journal of Clinical Nutrition
Warning: Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Do not consume additional caffeine or synephrine from other sources, including coffee, tea, drinks and dietary supplements or medications containing pherylephrine or caffeine. Do not use if you or pregnant or nursing. Consult with your physician prior to use if you are taking medications, or if you have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This porduct is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Yes, our strongest and most effective natural anabolic which does not require a cycle support or PCT would be ANAFUSE by Vital Labs.
Take a look at it here:
ANAFUSE by VL
In order to avoid further issues, it would be best to avoid using stimulant based supplemens or products such as Lean 650 when running a prohormone cycle such as Super Mandro
Run them at the lower doses to see how your body responds before gradually raising your dose and taking the higher suggested doses of 2 capsules of Lean 650 and 4 capsules of Lean X4 per day.
Just be sure to avoid other stimulant based supplements, foods, drinks, etc as they can cause your blood pressure levels to get a bit too high due to the excess stimulants you are consuming.
It would be best to take Lean 650 first thing in the morning or as a pre-workout supplement approx. 30 minutes before you workout because of the stimulating effects it has. Lean X4 does not have stimulants so it is better to take this mid day or post workout.
Here are some good fat loss supplements you CAN use during a prohormone cycle:
LEANFUEL EXTREME by Iron Mag Labs
CLA CORE by Musclepharm
L-CARNITINE by Dymatize Nutrition
Take a look at DAA Max and grab yourself a bottle to stack with your AnaFuse here...
DAA MAX - http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/daa-max-by-vital-labs
Other Ingredients: magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, gelatin
- Took OEP before with good results. This just seemed to work better overall. I never crashed or had jitters, but within 15 minutes of popping one of these suckers I would be awake and alert; even at 5 am after only 4-6 hours of sleep. Great appetite control. I could eat breakfast at 6 am and not consume anything else until 11 am without batting an eye. Even when I did get hungry, I wouldn't get "starving" if that makes any sense. However, you must drink a ton of water with this and on the days I didn't I would have that constant cotton mouth feeling. I highly recommend Lean-650 and I will purchase this again in the spring.
- Appetite Control
No jitters or crash
- Must drink water non-stop all day
- This product is great. It not only helps curb appetite, but also gives you energy while burning calories. The only problem I have is that since I started using Lean 650 the price has went up from the low $30's to the mid $60's. I don't understand this. If a product works and is selling you should reward your customers with good prices. I have bought other products from another company because of this.
- It works!!!
- Price increase :(
- We are glad that you are having positive results. Due to the popularity of this product and it being discontinued we have had to pay significantly more for the product, but we want to make sure that our customers have access to the product as many people love it and still want it. There are alternatives like White Lightning and Hydroxyelite which are less expensive.
- Ive tried numerous fat burners and this was by far the best one. Knocks oxy out the park. I couldnt believe the results in such a short amount of time. Try for youself
- probably one of the best fat burning supplements i have ever taken. solid results, no real crazy jitters or palpitations, and it works. curbs the appetite just enough to keep you on course.
- This stuff is no joke! Went from 16.9% body fat to 12.9% in the first two weeks. I kept on losing more body fat as time went by. Though be cautioned; this stuff Really is Strong and I would advise not to take this and a pre-workout really close together. It also really suppressed my appetite.
- I came to this product with about 15 to 20 pounds to lose off my 6'2"/234 frame and it got the job done!
In terms of side effects, there were virtually none. No dizziness, no rise in temperature, blood pressure. No crack effect.
The weight just came off. And my diet was inconsistent at best.
In four weeks, I went from 234 to 220. Now I am cleaning up my diet and hopefully will see even more loss.
Thoroughly happy with this product; so sorry to hear it is being discontinued.
- No side effects
- Would've liked stronger appetite control but that's a matter of low personal will power ;-)
- Really working. Im totally satisfied
- I have tried just about everything, But Lean-650 gave me drastic results. I also stacked it with a cutting prohormone and got defined while my waist line went down. STRAIGHT BANANAS! Shocking everyone. Hands down the best fat burner I ever had.
- didnt think it would work, but i worked out 7 days a week 5 days working out my body 2 working cardio almost done with the whole bottle and have lost 17 lbs i suggest taking 2 if you can handle it really makes a difference
- This is my first ever review of a supplement but I feel like this product is too great of a product not to pass along my results/experience. Great appetite suppressant, great energy(excellent pre-workout) I went from about 195-200 down to 182-185 in under 2 months.