Super-DMZ Rx 3.0 by IronMagLabs
This product is not for beginners. Experienced users only!
Have you been sleeping on IronMagLabs? Well it’s time to WAKE UP! Don’t call it a comeback, because IronMagLabs never left.
IronMagLabs brings us the most potent and powerful prohormone blend on the market in years.
Super DMZ Rx 3.0 by IronMagLabs is a three compound prohormone that will produce superior gains in lightning time.
If you are looking to pack on lean muscle and send your strength through the roof, then this is the supplement for YOU!
Super DMZ Rx is one of the most recognizable names in the prohormone world.
What do you get when you take one of the most popular products in prohormone history and add another compound? YOU GET GAINZ. All types of GAINZ! Super DMZ 3.0 contains 10mg of Methystenbolone, 10mg of Dymethazine, and 10mg of Alpha-1.
Super DMZ Benefits:
-ZERO estrogen Conversion
Other Ingredients: Gelatine, Magnesium Sterate, Rice flour, Stearic Acid, and Silica
About the Ingredients of Super DMZ 3.0:
Methystenbolone: Methylstenbolone is a new and potent prohormone recently brought onto the market to build muscle mass and size gains. This potent compound possesses an androgenic rating of 170 and a mind blowing anabolic rating of 660. Methylstenbolone does not aromatize into any estrogenic compounds. Therefore, estrogen related side effects should not occur.
Dymethazine: Dymethazine is a designer anabolic that uses Azine Bond Technology.
It's a complex molecular structure that is unlike everything else on the market. This compound has been clinically proven to have the same or greater muscle building effects than Testosterone propionate, winstrol, and anadrol. It’s great for anyone who is looking to take the next step in developing a muscular, lean physique. Because of its Azine bond technology, the side effects of Dymethazine are greatly reduced compared to other anabolics. Liver values have been clinically shown to be negligible and the same goes for its effects on the HPT axis.
Alpha-1: is a methylated version of 1-AD and is known to convert into banned Methyl 1-Testosterone. M1T is one of the most powerful and potent compounds on the market. Therefore, Alpha-1 possesses two powerful anabolic pathways that will produce rapid and profound gains in muscle mass and power.
Super-DMZ 3.0 Video Review
Super DMZ 3.0 Suggestions for Use:
Super-DMZ Rx 3.0 is a monster of a product! So first off, this product is not intended for the use by minors, and should not be used by first time prohormone users. This product should only be used by experienced prohormone users, meaning those that have at least 2 prohormone cycles under their belt, and have done a cycle in the last 6 months.
Due to the strength of this product, on cycle support is mandatory, and with that we suggest you use a premium on cycle support, as tremendous gains means that your body will be under a lot of stress in processing the prohormones. For on cycle support, your best option would be to use Blockade by Assault Labs.
Although none of the ingredients specifically convert to estrogen, the amount of hormones in your body during a cycle can lead to estrogen production due to your body naturally wanting to keep your hormone ratios. We suggest that during your cycle you take the estrogren blocker Estro Strike by Assault Labs or you can take a 6-bromo based estrogen blocker like Estrogenex by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals with your PCT.
Make sure to follow up your prohormone cycle with a 30 day PCT, Post Cycle 3X by Vital Labs being your best option. Make sure that once done with your PCT, you take an additional 30 days off before starting another cycle. You need to give your body time to normalize your hormones and get used to running on its own bearings.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. This product is intended for adult men only. Not for use by women or anyone under 21 years of age. If you have or have had a medical condition or are currently using prescription drugs consult your physician before using this product. Avoid this product if you have any previous history of medical dysfunction or disease, including but not limited to high blood pressure, heart, kidney, thyroid, or psychiatric disease, difficulty urinating, prostate enlargement, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, or have had a stroke. Do not combine this product with other medications or supplements. Do not exceed suggested servings. Consult your health care professional before use if you are taking any prescription drugs. Consult your health care practitioner before beginning any weight loss program.
Do not exceed 6 weeks of continuous use of this product. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health care professional or poison control center immediately.
As with any dietary supplement, we recommend that you consult a physician before use
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- This is my review, in MY OPINION so please be understanding. I have taken 2.0 and now 3.0 from IML, i give this gear a 4 out of 5 simply because of the intensity and muscle pumps it gave my workouts. Its a dry product no joint pains but the down fall about the whole product is the back pumps. If you like to do deadlift or bent over rows this is not the product for your type of lifting. Now i added about 12 lbs to my body weight and around 25 to 40 to each lift, so there is good in the gear. It tightens your body up and blasts your core. All in all would i take the gear again...NO but thats my opinion.
- intensity, cuts body fat, muscle pumps
- BACK PUMPS (they are really that bad)
- more than 2 month(s)
- This pro-hormone reduces body fat like crazy, provides a full, lean physique, and provides lean muscle gains.
Size: 4kgs/8.8lbs in a 4 week cycle.
Strength: 10kgs - 15kgs / 22lbs - 33lbs
Side Affects: 1 night cramp, a few pimples on chest,back,shoulders and face.
Having a lean diet would definitely maximize the potential of this product.
Good strength Gains
Quality Muscle Gains
Very few side affects
- more than 2 month(s)
- I used Super DMZ 2.0 and loved it, I went from about 215 to 235 during my 4 weeks. I stacked it with a T boost and male RX. I unfortunately lost about 10 pounds due to being forced to run often. Either way the progress i made was awesome, strength gains stuck around because I did everything I was supposed to and worked hard.
I am just finishing up my 3.0 cycle and have to say without using any additional pills, except Animal packs and an on cycle defense, I got similar results. I started this one at 220 and now I'm 240. I broke my bench press PR by 30 pounds and did it with better form then I have ever used. I will say on the negative side though, that the back pumps were intense... I bought taurine and extra milk thistle but nothing seemed to help enough. I always had to cut my leg days short ( after week 2). No matter though, I chose to focus on form instead. I didn't eat very clean during the first 3 weeks and I still maintained about the same body fat, so that was a plus.
So in a nutshell it's a good new product that can carry on the DMZ legacy.
- Back pumps
- I have always loved ironmags products, but this one tops the rest! Even better than methadrol extreme! Didn't notice too much first week, but then it came on like crazy week 2! Up 13 lbs overall and really dry. ALL of my lifts have increased! Bench up 50lbs, squat up 75! Dead up 60! I felt like a monster in the gym. Shit really gives you a wicked alpha male mentality in gym. Felt like Goro from Mortal Kombat in there! lol
Took advanced cycle support and econtrol with this. U definitely need a strong on cycle and estro blocker for this.
Didn't experience much side effects. Had a little bit of back pumps and felt a little bit lethargic, but thats it.
- 3 days in and I went from only being able to do 275 on bench for 2 reps 6 reps! I haven't tested my 1rpm but I am sure that it has gone up 20lbs! I did super dmz 2.0 about 4 months ago and loved it, but it did not kick in this quick, must be the alpha 1.
Im sold! Keep you guys posted.
- It works!
- nothing so far