jeffrey May 18, 2015
Solid strength gains, but hard on my joints
- Stacked this with 4 Andro and although the workouts were good, i was lethargic the rest of the day. Added eradicate thinking estrogen might be the culprit and that helped tremendously. I have been on this stack for 3 weeks doing a high rep routine (100 reps on core lifts). The strength gains are definitely there and i have put on a solid 5 lbs with no water retention at this point. The downside is the tendonitis i have experienced. Im not sure if it is a result of the mandro or the 4 Andro, but I do know my body well and have used many other supplements and completed much more demanding routines without any tendon problems. Diet and hydration were both solid, so no concerns there. My gains would have definitely been better had i been able to continue squats and deads but into the 3rd week the tendonitis was so bad in my knees it was torture to even squat with my own weight. Like i said, the strength gains are great but I dont think I will be using this stack again, or at least not for awhile to see if this is a problem with any other supplements i take in the future (again, I've never had any problems before). So, overall the product did what it was supposed to, i just got some side effects i'm not willing to deal with. Everyones body is different...you may not have the lethargy or the tendonitis. We all know there is a chance of sides before we put our bodies through it. Like i said, the gains were good enough i may try it again later, but the site offers some other stuff that gives me just as good of gains without the joint pain....so I'll be going back to those.
- Thanks for the review. Glad you experienced nice gains. As far as the lethargy and dry joints with any cycle like the one you took we recommend taking Joyful Joints and also adding a test base with a supplement like dermacrine. 1-Andro cycles at this high of a dose are so anabolic that it is normal for your body to reduce its own test production that is why adding a test base is a must. You can see those options when you purchase Super Mandro. Also you can stack this with Andro the Giant and by combining a dry and wet gainer you will see nice results less dry joints and decreased lethargy.
Cameron July 6, 2016
- Only about 2 weeks into my cycle and I've already gained 10 pounds of weight. And noticeable increase in strength. Make sure to get joyful joints as I have not noticed any dry joints so far while taking it.
Andrew May 20, 2016
- I started a stack with Super Mandro, Andro the Giant, Eradicate, Protex, and Joyful Joints. So far I have been on this stack for 3 weeks and I have tore it up in the gym and haven't even felt tired in the littlest. It took about a week to really start feeling the effects but once it kicks in you wont be sad. In my 3 weeks I have gone from 184 lbs to a whopping 201 lbs as of yesterday. went from Benching 225 1x to 275 3x. My arms have gained 1.5" in size and chest and shoulders over 2". I'm a firefighter and my coworkers keep asking me my trick and its simple its this stack. I eat and drink healthy with clean diet to help my results. My stack was a bit pricey but if you want gains trust me when I say that its worth every penny. I will be running Alpha Lean and Osteo shred next to help cut my body fat but keep my lean muscle gains. If you run two cyes then you need to run a post cycle which I already have as well. The only thing Negative I can say is your Joints will get dry and be very painful about every 3rd day I take 2 extra Joyful Joints to help at keeping this from happening.
- increased lean muscle gains
reduced gym fatigue
reduce recoup time
all my major lifts maxs have increased
body physique showsthe incredible gains
- Dry Joints
McKay October 5, 2015
Awesome mass and size gains. Muscle fullness, strength and density. Take with base supp!!!
- I loved it! It helped me gain some mass and strength and improved my workouts. It did make me feel lethargic midday and afternoon and suppressed natural Test quite a bid, but it'll be all ok once I start pct. In the first 3 weeks I've gained about 4 pounds and gotten more vascular, more round and full muscles as well as increased density. I still have about 10 more days on it. I would highly recommend, just make sure to have a base supplement or on cycle support. Overall, this was a great product.
Al March 1, 2016
- I began Super Mandro three weeks ago along with a 4 AD support. Let me tell you that this product will blow your mind! I have gained six pounds of muscle and lost 4% body fat. My bench has gone up 50 lb along with my squat. The muscle pumps are out of this world.
I have used real gear in the past and compared to Super mandro, the gains are not as dramatic but still very impressive. I will order this product again. Be advised that you will have dry joints and they will be somewhat painful. I began taking joyful joints and the problem went away.
- Dry joints
jake November 19, 2016
- So I am an experienced pro hormone user. I'm 27yo and have run around 16 cycles in my lifetime of va rios pro hormones. This is the best product I've personally tried by far. It was also my 16th cycle. Most experienced users will tell you keeping 4-5lbs after a cycle is good gains after your first couple cycles. I kept 11 lbs after I ended this cycle 3 months ago. Strongly recommend it. Also i experianced no sides at all. Stay away from dmz 4.0. Doesn't work.
- Dry gains that stick around.
Aron September 4, 2016
Made me work harder
- Boosted my strength and definitely made me want to work harder.
Didnt dislike anything about this product at all, just wish it was a little more affordable
Took it for 8 weeks and stacked it with anabolic trinity.
Substantially changed my body composition (fat loss + muscle gains) with no side effects
Would definitely use it again
Cameron July 21, 2016
- I used Super Mandro in the Beginner Bulk Stack (Super Mandro + Protex + Post Cycle 3x) and it was great. I put on 15 pounds and strength went through the roof. Make sure to get joyful joints as I did and didn't have any joint problem at all. Starting pct today
Jacob B November 25, 2016
worked really well for me
- Really decreased DOMS (soreness) and really makes you feel like you can lift forever. Honestly didnt experience or notice any issues as far as side effects. Took it for 45 days and managed to gain 6 to 8 pounds of lean muscle while leaning out. Strength gains were very good. I didnt record my numbers, but my core lifts definitely improved.
Alfred A July 25, 2016
More focus, More pump, More drive
- didnt experience any sides at all. Took the super mandro for 8 weeks along with 4-andro by iron mag labs and gained about 6 lbs of lean muscle and improved strength substantially. Dumbell press, shoulder presses, and my squates were noticeably stronger.