Polishpower13 September 1, 2015
Brand New Pre-Workout Review. WILD THING.
- I picked up 2 bottles of Wild Thing by Assault Labs. This is by far my favorite pre-workout to date. I've used it all week at half dose then 3/4 then a full and even the half dose gave insane pumps on arm day and I was sweating my ass off. I usually prefer lower caffeine products cause I lift at 7pm but I can't pass up a good deal.
I've taken jacked, no explode, c4,dr jekyll and of all of them this is my preference.
Just thought I'd give some insight on a new product!
Joe August 25, 2015
makes my heart sing
- I was fortunate enough to be able to get a free jar from Assault Labs when they were in the process of finalizing their formula, and let me be the first to tell you that this stuff definitely lives up to the name!
The muscle pumps were awesome and my workouts were crazy. I was able to recover much faster in between each set and my energy was consistent all throughout my workout.
The product itself mixed down very well and did not clump up or sit at the bottom/top of my shaker.
Tastes great and didnt leave a nasty after taste in my mouth.
I noticed that I was sweating a lot more during my workouts and that I was able to do longer periods of cardio without fatigue.
Overall very good preworkout and am looking forward to receiving the jar I just ordered.
- mixability, taste, no clumping, increased focus, reduced fatigue, great ingredients
Rossi46 September 2, 2015
- I bit on the sss 50% off promo, I mean come on half off, why the hell not, right? This disregard to snag a deal lead to a new workout experience, a new level of.... I don't know!, a new level of NEW LEVELS!!! ?
So I'm coming off a bottle of Androvar and decided to add a preworkout to the pct stack (I tried to limit most stims/pre's during cycle, replacing with BCAA's). This supplement (WILD THING) is what I as an experienced supplement and prohormone user would describe as STRONG, EFFECTIVE and WORTH 5X WHAT I PAID FOR IT! (capital letters are on purpose, not even messing around right now, emphasis on the exclamation and expression of surprise.)
While yes, whole foods (not the store, just foods that are not all processed and such) and potentially dangerous intensity levels in the gym are in place (and required) this supplement has contributed in an unprecedented way regarding pre-workout supplements. If you are new to this world do your research on adrafinil and adrenosurge as to assist your ability to recover from any sort of tolerance to stimulants, if you are familiar with this world the aforementioned products will still serve you well but just plan on the pre-workout kick in the rear you didnt know existed!
- You might experience a slight headache which I can only contribute to the strength of the product...again warning....be careful...phuck do not consume more than the recommended dosage unless you are an authorized BA!!
Dave September 1, 2015
- Took my first dose the other day at home before the gym - what a car ride lol. I had like a crazy good feeling and euphoria, the tingles also started to kick in.
Started sweating like crazy within 5 minutes of my workout, 10 min - profusely sweating!
One of the biggest differences I noticed was how much much muscle fatigue was delayed, or how much more muscle endurance I had - however you want to say it.
What made that more impressive to me was because the product actually provided a really good pump, usually the better the pump I get the less reps I can push out, but I was getting the best of both worlds on this.
I really noticed the difference today, as I didn't take wild thing today, man is life so much more dull, especially when I workout at 6 am, no hotties at the gym.
No wild thing, no hotties, no motivation lol. Overall solid pre workout and that gives you all the good without making you feel cracked out. The taste was even pretty good, kind of like a grape.
Clean strong energy
Ashley September 20, 2015
- I usually stay away from supps with niacin, beta-alanine, etc because I hate the tingles. I took a sample of this and though the tingles showed up, they didn't give me a "your head is on fire" sensation like many supps do. No headache, no stomach upset, just tingles and consistent energy. I lifted heavier, longer and with more focus.
The biggest surprise for me was the mood enhancement, which I personally really loved. No crash afterward. I ended up mixing this with a scoop of my non-stimulant preworkout from PES and got great results. Even the flavor was tasty.
- Mood enhancement
Alan September 2, 2015
- This is by far my new favorite pre work out.gives a great burst of energy with no jitters.laser focus.but the greatest thing is the amount of endurance and delayed muscle soreness.its unreal.
Kirk September 13, 2015
- I have tried many, many pre-workouts, and this one is among my very favorite. If not, MY FAVORITE of all time. I was also excited to try out Mesomorph, and its new flavor, but the ingredients, although give me energy, leave me feeling incredibly sick, upset to my stomach and tingly in the head.
Wild Thing gives me all the energy, pump, and focus I need and doesn't compromise me with lasting negative side effects.
This is a win, and my new go-to pre workout.
- Excellent taste
Quality ingredients, not proprietary blend
Terrific focus, energy and pump
One of the best of all time
- There is nothing to dislike about Wild Thing.
Wess September 14, 2015
- So I have tried many many pre workout supplements. But Wild Thing is now by far my favourite , and the best pre workout supplement I have tried. Straight up on the first dosage of this I was ready to go and smash my workout. Just amazing how this gets me going to the gym and just having a great workout everytime. It makes you feel like an BEAST in the gym no lie. I'm definitely trying this again and definitely recommend it.
Edward December 7, 2015
- Do not expect anything less than an excellent workout ! This product by far surpassed all other pre workouts on the market, and trust me I have tried countless products. I'm not trying to say others aren't good but what I am saying is this specific product, wild thing, is definitely my favorite. I will surely be ordering this supplement, not to mention the price is not at all bad!
- Price and effectiveness
- Nothing really
Dan December 20, 2015
- Was contemplating taking a rest day yesterday and instead took the sample of Wild Thing I received with my last purchase. Incredible. I was beat after working all day and this got me into a zone like no other Pwo. Hit PRs on dumbbell shoulder press and had a great rest of the workout as well. Looking forward to buying a full 30 servings. This stuff is legitimate. I am junky when it comes to Pwo and I would say this is even better than mesomorph in my opinion.