The New SuperHuman Core Pre-Workout by Alpha Lion - Full Review
In the arena of fitness and performance supplements, Alpha Lion has made its mark with a diverse range of high-quality pre-workouts. They have launched yet another weapon in their fitness arsenal: the SuperHuman Core Pre-Workout. This new addition promises enhanced workout performance, all without breaking the bank. In this review, we'll delve into the details of SuperHuman Core and see how it measures up against its siblings—SuperHuman Burn, SuperHuman Pre, and SuperHuman Extreme.
- Alpha Lion has a new Pre Workout called CORE
- Formula is solid but simple - all you need nothing more
- Price is great and this product catered for the money conscious athlete.
- Get Super Human Core by Alpha Lion Now (Best Price Online)
- For $9 more get the #1 Rated Pre Workout that has 11 more ingredients and is packed with additional focus, energy, pump and recovery ingredients. (Seriously worth the few extra bucks).
Ingredients and Benefits of SuperHuman Core Pre-Workout
The SuperHuman Core Pre-Workout packs a potent mix of ingredients. L-Citrulline, Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine, Taurine, and the unique SXT Energy System work in synergy to boost your performance. This formulation is geared towards improving focus, energy, endurance, hydration, and strength, all crucial for a high-intensity workout.
Among the notable ingredients is the SXT Energy System, a unique blend of caffeine that offers an immediate energy kick followed by a sustained release, keeping you energized throughout your workout. The presence of ingredients like Creatine Monohydrate and Beta Alanine is equally impressive, promising to increase your strength and help you train harder and longer.
Compared to its more expensive counterparts in the market, SuperHuman Core offers exceptional value for money, making it a great choice for those on a budget.
Let's take a deeper dive into the ingredients of the SuperHuman Core Pre-Workout to understand what makes it such an effective performance enhancer.
The Formula Breakdown
- L-Citrulline: A key player in SuperHuman Core, L-Citrulline is an amino acid that boosts nitric oxide production in the body. This increased nitric oxide widens the blood vessels, leading to better blood flow to the muscles, which can result in reduced fatigue and improved endurance during your workouts. Studies have also found that it can help relieve muscle soreness, making your post-workout recovery faster and more comfortable.
- Sodium (as Sodium Chloride and Pink Himalayan Sea Salt): Sodium is essential for maintaining proper hydration and electrolyte balance during intense exercise. Sodium Chloride helps prevent dehydration, while Pink Himalayan Sea Salt is a rich source of trace minerals. This dual form of sodium ensures that your body stays well-hydrated throughout your workout, allowing you to perform at your best without the risk of cramping or fatigue due to dehydration.
- Creatine Monohydrate: This is one of the most researched and effective workout supplements available. Creatine Monohydrate increases your muscles' phosphocreatine stores, allowing them to produce more energy during high-intensity workouts. This can lead to improved strength, increased power output, and boosted overall performance.
- Beta Alanine: Beta Alanine is another amino acid that has significant performance-enhancing effects. It helps buffer acid in your muscles, reducing fatigue during intense exercise. This can allow you to train harder and longer, leading to more effective workouts and faster results.
- Taurine: Taurine is a conditionally essential amino acid that plays a critical role in cardiovascular function and development. It helps manage stress during workouts and improves performance by enhancing hydration and electrolyte balance in your cells.
- SXT Energy System (Caffeine Anhydrous, ZUMXR Extended Release Caffeine, ZUMXR Delayed Release Caffeine): This unique energy system is a real game-changer. Caffeine Anhydrous provides an immediate energy boost, getting you pumped for your workout from the get-go. The ZUMXR Extended Release Caffeine and ZUMXR Delayed Release Caffeine ensure that this energy surge lasts throughout your workout, preventing any mid-workout crashes that could hamper your performance. This blend ensures that your energy levels stay optimal throughout your workout session, allowing you to perform at your best from start to finish.
SuperHuman CORE by Alpha Lion Supplement Facts:
Comparing SuperHuman Core with Other Alpha Lion Pre-Workouts
When pitted against its siblings, SuperHuman Core holds its own impressively.
SuperHuman Burn, for instance, doubles as a fat burner and pre-workout. However, if you're primarily looking for a performance enhancer rather than a weight-loss supplement, SuperHuman Core might be a more cost-effective choice.
SuperHuman Pre is another well-loved pre-workout supplement known for its focus on increasing strength and endurance. While both SuperHuman Core and SuperHuman Pre share these goals, Core stands out with its specialized energy system and balanced sodium for hydration.
SuperHuman Extreme takes things a notch higher with nootropic ingredients for focus, mood, and cognitive function. For those looking specifically for cognitive benefits, Extreme might be worth the higher price tag. However, for most fitness enthusiasts looking for a reliable, effective, and affordable pre-workout, SuperHuman Core delivers the essentials impressively.
SuperHuman Core is designed for the budget conscious athlete. Providing the "core essentials" for the right price so that you can get the results you need without breaking the bank.
Conclusion/Recommendation: Is SuperHuman Core the Right Pre-Workout for You?
Alpha Lion's SuperHuman Core Pre-Workout is an excellent option for those seeking to enhance their workout performance without stretching their budget. It boasts a well-rounded ingredient profile designed to maximize focus, energy, endurance, hydration, and strength. While it might not have the fat-burning properties of SuperHuman Burn or the cognitive enhancements of SuperHuman Extreme, it excels in its primary role as a pre-workout supplement. If these are the benefits you seek, SuperHuman Core might just be the fuel your workouts need.
We do want to recommend that users spend just $9 more bucks to get WILD THING Pre Workout. For the few extra bucks you get 11 more ingredients that are packed with recovery, energy, focus and pumps that will have you very very satisfied you did. Check out Wild Thing here and you compare the formulas for yourself.
Whether you're an avid Alpha Lion fan or new to the world of pre-workouts, we hope this review has given you a clear picture of what to expect from SuperHuman Core Pre-Workout. As always, remember that results can vary based on individual fitness levels, workout intensity, and dietary habits. Always consult a healthcare professional before introducing any new supplement to your routine.
Written and Sponsored by Leonard Shemtob
Leonard Shemtob is President of Strong Supplements. Leonard has been in the supplement space for over 20 years, specializing in fitness supplements and nutrition. Leonard has written over 100 articles about supplements and has studied nutrition, supplementation and bodybuilding. Leonard's articles have been published in many top publications around the web. Leonard enjoys weight training, playing basketball and yoga, and also enjoys hiking. In his free time he studies and works on improving himself. His personal blog is www.leonardshemtob.com
- L-Citrulline: Pérez-Guisado, J., & Jakeman, P. M. (2010). Citrulline malate enhances athletic anaerobic performance and relieves muscle soreness. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research, 24(5), 1215-1222.
- Sodium (as Sodium Chloride and Pink Himalayan Sea Salt): Shirreffs, S. M., & Maughan, R. J. (1998). Volume repletion after exercise-induced volume depletion in humans: replacement of water and sodium losses. American Journal of Physiology-Regulatory, Integrative and Comparative Physiology, 274(5), R868-R875.
- Creatine Monohydrate: Buford, T. W., Kreider, R. B., Stout, J. R., Greenwood, M., Campbell, B., Spano, M., ... & Antonio, J. (2007). International Society of Sports Nutrition position stand: creatine supplementation and exercise. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 4(1), 1-8.