We've partnered with Route—a leading package protection and tracking solution provider—to give our customers the optimal delivery experience. Route offers an affordable package protection service that secures your package against loss, theft, or damage during transit.
Apart from the protection service, Route also has a mobile app available on Android and Apple app stores that lets you visually track all your online orders in one place. Forget the hustle of searching for tracking numbers in your email. With Route's dynamic maps and real-time shipping updates, you're kept in the loop throughout every stage of your delivery.
For more comprehensive details about Route Shipping Protection coverage, you can review the full policies here.
Route Shipping Protection Coverage For Lost, Stolen, or Damaged Orders
- Lost - stuck in transit
- Domestic: Claims must be filed between 7 and 30 days from the last shipping update.
- International: Claims must be filed between 20 and 30 days from the last shipping update.
- Stolen - marked as delivered
- Claims must be filed between 5 and 15 days from when the order was marked delivered. Orders over $100 USD require a police report.
- Claims must be filed with photos of the damaged package and item(s), no later than 15 days from when the order was marked delivered.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Where is My Order?
Once your order has been fulfilled by our team, a shipping confirmation with a tracking number will be emailed. You can download Route’s mobile app for iOS or Android to visually track your package and receive real-time notifications on its estimated delivery.
2. How Does Route Work?
If your Route-protected order ends up lost, damaged, or stolen, Route’s expert support team helps ensure that your order gets replaced or refunded as preferred. Claims will be reviewed for approval within 1-2 business days from filing.
Need to file a claim? File here
3. How Does Route Process Refunds or Reorders?
- Refunds: When refunding an item, Route covers the subtotal, shipping, and taxes if the merchant has Automatic Issue Resolution enabled. The Route Premium cost will not be refunded.
- Reorders: Route will reorder the items, depending on in-stock availability. Unavailable items will be refunded. Route will cover the cost of any reorders including shipping, taxes, and Route Shipping Protection.
4. When Should I File a Claim?
- Marked As Delivered (Stolen): Claims should be filed no earlier than 5 calendar days and no later than 15 calendar days from when it was marked delivered. Some order issues may require a police report to be filed.
- Stuck In Transit (Lost):
- For domestic orders, claims should be filed no earlier than 2 calendar days and no later than 30 calendar days from the last update. The maximum filing time is 365 days from the order date.
- For international orders, claims should be filed no earlier than 20 calendar days and no later than 30 calendar days from the last update. The maximum filing time is 365 days from the order date.
- Damaged: Claims for damaged items must be filed with photos of the packaging and item(s) no later than 15 calendar days from when it was marked delivered.
All of Route’s policies are listed here
5. What if My Order Never Arrives or is Stolen?
Route definitely helps cover these instances! To protect your order against loss or theft, add Green Package Protection at checkout. If your order has not arrived, please file a claim with Route here.
6. What if My Order Arrives Damaged?
Route also covers damage! To protect your order against damage that occurred during shipping, add Route Protect at checkout. If your order arrives damaged, please take photos of the item and the packaging it arrived in to include in your claim when filing. You can file a claim with Route here.
7. How Do I File a Claim for my Lost, Damaged, or Stolen Order?
If you insured your order with Route at checkout, you will receive a confirmation email from Route with a link to file a shipping issue. You can also file a shipping issue on Route’s app or via the web here. To file a claim, you will need your store order number OR Route ID number and the email address that was attached to the order.
8. What are Route’s Terms and Conditions?
Route’s terms and conditions are listed here.
9. Is Route a Licensed Insurance Company?
Yes, Route is a licensed insurance company with SEG Insurance Ltd. as its partner.