Beta Alanine by Serious Nutrition Solutions
Add Multi-Vitamin (Essential):
There will be gaps in your diet and supplement regimen; these gaps can lead to plateaus, under-performing, fatigue, and an increased risk of injuries. Supplementing with a proper multi-vitamin can help eliminate all of these. Learn more
Other Ingredients: DiCalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules twice per day. On workout days, take one serving approximately 45 minutes prior to working out and the other serving spaced out 8 to 12 hours apart, preferably with a meal. On non-training days, take 2 servings per day spaced out 8 to 12 hours apart. For best results, Beta Alanine should be used daily. Results are usually noticed within 1 to 2 weeks with them becoming pronounced as intracellular carnosine levels increase due to usage. Beta Alanine should be used for a 2 to 3 month cycle, followed by a 4 week break before cycling again.
Increase Lean Muscle, Strength, and Endurance*
Beta Alanine capsules can be used by weight trainers &/or endurance athletes to help boost intracellular carnosine levels which in turn may lead to increased endurance, lean muscle, and strength gains.
Each serving of Beta Alanine caps provide 2.25 grams (2250 mg) of Beta Alanine per serving.
- Improved Lean Muscle and Strength Gains*
- Improved Muscular Endurance for More Productive Workouts & Training Sessions*
- Enhanced Recovery*
- Excellent Pumps*
- Delayed Fatigue *
Ask Yourself These Questions:
- Do you train at a high intensity?
- Would you benefit from limiting fatigue/improving endurance during your workouts?
- Do you want to improve your explosive power output?
- Do you want to improve your recovery time?
- Do you want to get the most from your workouts?
* If you answer yes to any of the above questions, Beta Alanine may just be a perfect option for your new training companion.