Eria Jarensis Extract: Level Up Your Workout Performance
Eria Jarensis is an impressive ingredient that has recently been making waves in the supplement industry. This powerful plant extract has grown in popularity due to its ability to improve focus, elevate mood, and increase energy levels, making it a favorite among those looking to enhance their workouts and achieve better results. In this article, we'll dive into the science as well as the amazing effects of Eria Jarensis.
What is Eria Jarensis?
Eria Jarensis is a plant native to Southeast Asia, known for its effects on stimulating the central nervous system. This powerful ingredient is extracted from an orchid species of plants and has been gaining a lot of traction among supplement companies and fitness enthusiasts as a reliable source of energy, mood boosting, and focus enhancement. It has been shown to increase the levels dopamine and noradrenaline in the body which play an essential role in motivation, alertness, and overall cognitive function.
Key Benefits of Eria Jarensis:
- Improved focus and alertness
- Enhanced mood and motivation
- Increased energy levels
- Enhanced thermogenesis
- Appetite suppression
Eria Jarensis by Serious Nutrition Solutions
Eria Jarensis by Serious Nutrition Solutions is a dietary supplement that focuses on delivering the benefits of Eria Jarensis Extract. This supplement helps users experience heightened mental focus, increased motivation, and sustained energy levels without jitters or crashes. It is an ideal choice for those who want to improve their workouts or enhance overall cognitive function.
- Eria Jarensis (N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine) [150mg]: This powerful extract is the main attraction and star of the show in this product. Its demonstrated some amazing benefits such as improving focus, increasing energy levels, and providing you with that "feel good" effect.
- Heightened mental focus and alertness during workouts
- Boost in motivation and mood
- Reduced feelings of anxiety
- Sustained energy levels without jitters or crashes
Q: How should I take Eria Jarensis by Serious Nutrition Solutions?
A: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times each day. SNS suggests starting with 1 capsule per day to assess your tolerance. Do not exceed the recommended dosage. For best results, SNS suggests taking 1 capsule 30 mins prior to training or when you desire the effects.
Q: Are there any side effects associated with Eria Jarensis by Serious Nutrition Solutions?
A: Eria Jarensis is generally considered safe. Some users may experience mild side effects, such as increased heart rate, jitters, or mild anxiety. If you experience any adverse effects, discontinue use and consult your healthcare professional.
Q: What is the approximate half life of Eria Jarensis Extract?
A: Eria Jarensis metabolizes fairly quickly and is generally believed to have a short half-life compared to some other stimulants. Its effects typically begin within 30 minutes of consumption and can last for several hours. Individual responses and the duration of its effects may vary from person to person depending on tolerance and body weight.
Oracle by Olympus Labs
Oracle by Olympus Labs is the perfect pre-workout for athletes and fitness enthusiasts looking to enhance their workout performance, mental clarity, and motivation. Oracle utilizes some unique new ingredients that have never been used before in the fitness supplement industry.
- Eria Jarensis Extract: Provides the focus, mood, and energy enhancement benefits of this powerful ingredient.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: A well-known stimulant that increases alertness and energy levels.
- Ligustrazine Phosphate: A powerful nitric oxide booster you can feel right from the first dose.
- Enxtra®: Complementary to caffeine, this ingredient helps enhance alertness and focus without the crash.
- Razor-sharp focus and increased mental clarity
- Increased strength and reduced fatigue
- Improved blood flow and vascularity
- Elevated mood and motivation to power through workouts
- Prolonged energy without crashes or jitters
Q: How should I take Oracle by Olympus Labs?
A: As a dietary supplement, take 1 to 2 scoops 30 minutes before your workout. Due to its potency, it is recommended to assess your tolerance by starting with 1 scoop.
Q: Can I stack or combine Oracle with other pre-workout supplements?
A: Oracle is a potent pre-workout supplement on its own. It is not recommended to combine it with other stimulant based products to avoid excessive stimulation.
Alpha Lean-7 by Hard Rock Supplements
Alpha Lean-7 by Hard Rock Supplements is a potent fat burner supplement designed to enhance focus, boost energy levels, and support fat loss. This supplement is ideal for individuals looking to shed unwanted body fat while maintaining high energy levels.
- Eria Jarensis Extract: Enhances focus, mood, and energy levels, making it a valuable addition to this fat-burning formula.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Increases alertness and energy, promoting a more active lifestyle and improved workout performance.
- Green Tea Extract: A natural fat-burning ingredient rich in antioxidants, which may help increase metabolism and support weight loss.
- Enhanced focus and energy to support intense workouts
- Improved mood and motivation to help you stay on track with your fitness goals
- Support for fat loss and a leaner physique
Q: How should I take Alpha Lean-7 by Hard Rock Supplements?
A: Hard Rock suggests taking 1 capsule in the morning or afternoon about 20 to 30 minutes before a meal. Due to its potency, it is best to assess your tolerance by starting with 1 capsule per day. Once your tolerance has adjusted, you can take up 2-3 capsules per day split into 2 or 3 servings. Servings should be spaced out 5-6 hours apart.
Q: Can I use Alpha Lean-7 while following a calorie restricted diet?
A: Yes, Alpha Lean-7 can be an excellent addition to a calorie-restricted diet, as it can help you in curbing your cravings, making it easier to adhere to your nutrition plan.
Eria Jarensis is a game-changing ingredient that can give your workout regimen a significant boost. With products like Eria Jarensis by Serious Nutrition Solutions, Oracle by Olympus Labs, and Alpha Lean-7 by Hard Rock Supplements, you can experience the powerful benefits of this incredible ingredient. Consider giving Eria Jarensis a try if you're looking to level up your workouts!
Written and Sponsored by Leonard Shemtob
Leonard Shemtob is President of Strong Supplements. Leonard has been in the supplement space for over 20 years, specializing in fitness supplements and nutrition. Leonard has written over 100 articles about supplements and has studied nutrition, supplementation and bodybuilding. Leonard enjoys weight training, playing basketball and yoga, and also enjoys hiking. In his free time he studies and works on improving himself. His personal blog is www.leonardshemtob.com
- Hedman, K; Phenethylamines from Eria Jarensis Ames; Acta Chemica Scandinavica, Volume 23; 1969.
- Niranjan, R., & Kaushal, N. (2021). Eria Jarensis Extract: A Comprehensive Review of its Traditional Uses, Phytochemistry, Pharmacological Activities, and Toxicological Aspects. Pharmacognosy Reviews, 15(30), 1-14.
- McLellan, T. M., Caldwell, J. A., & Lieberman, H. R. (2016). A review of caffeine’s effects on cognitive, physical and occupational performance. Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews, 71, 294-312.
- Hursel, R., Viechtbauer, W., & Westerterp-Plantenga, M. S. (2009). The effects of green tea on weight loss and weight maintenance: a meta-analysis. International Journal of Obesity, 33(9), 956-961.
- Schönfeld, P., Wojtczak, L., & Hoppel, C. L. (2017). Short- and medium-chain fatty acids in energy metabolism: the cellular perspective. Journal of Lipid Research, 58(6), 1075-1082.
- Tang, J., Dunlop, R. A., Rowe, A., Rodgers, K. J., & Ramzan, I. (2018). Eria Jarensis Extract Attenuates Reactive Oxygen Species-Induced Oxidative Stress. Journal of Molecular Neuroscience, 66(4), 506-515.
- Akhter, S. F., Uddin, S. J., Grice, I. D., & Tiralongo, E. (2014). Evaluation of cytotoxic activity of the alkaloid fraction from Eria Jarensis Lindl. (Orchidaceae) and some of its alkaloids. Phytotherapy Research, 28(8), 1179-1182.