Hard Flex by Hard Rock Supplements
Flex on 'em with Hard Flex!
Hard Flex by Hard Rock Supplements
Remember the good ol' days, when you woke up in alpha mode, hard and at attention? When you felt pumped up all day, shirts fit tight, and you had that laser focus all day? Those days may seem like a far off dream, but Hard Rock Supplements want you to realize them again! They want you to Flex Hard on the competition! With Hard Flex by Hard Rock Supplements you get 4 products in one with multiple clinically studied ingredients!:
1. Test Booster
2. Estrogen Inhibitor
3. Pump & Energy Builder
4. Mental & Cognitive Enhancer
Hard Flex was designed for those who crave to feel Alpha all day! Using clinically studies and backed ingredients, one study showed Increases Total Testosterone (TT) 144% @ 4 weeks* and 146% @ 8 weeks*. As well as 21% Increase in Strength! Another ingredient in Hard Flex has shown to increase nitric oxide (NO) by 230%!(4). Other ingredients show increases in cognitive function, increased energy, improved brain memory, increased power and agility, muscle hardness etc..... The list of benefits from the synergistic combination of 11 ingredients in this formula goes on for days! Just look at the references for this write up!
Key Benefits of Hard Flex:
- Increase Anabolic Hormone Status*
- Increase Total Testosterone*
- Reduce Body Fat*
- Increase Strength*
- Anti Estrogen*
- Muscle Hardening*
- Improve Body Composition*
- Increase Focus*
- Improve Cognitive Function*
- Increase Vascularity*
- Increase Muscle Hardness*
- Enhanced Pumps*
- Improved Libido*
- Improve Gut Health*
- Increase Nitric Oxide Production by 230%+*
- Increase Lean Muscle*
- Increase Power Output and Training Volume*
- Improve Memory*
- Reduce Water Retention*
- FEEL ALPHA ALL DAY!
Key Ingredients in Hard Rock Supplement Hard Flex:
S7: This powerful ingredient is a blend of 7 plant-based ingredients that has been clinically shown to increase nitric oxide levels by up to 230%, now that is a serious increase! S7 works to increase the body's own N.O. production.
TestoSurge®: A powerful substance extracted from Fenugreek that increases your free testosterone levels by working to reduce your SHBG or sex hormone binding globulin. TestoSurge has gained popularity due to its potency over the past few years. In studies Testosurge shows over 100% increases in Testosterone and over 20% improvements in strength.
Lion's Mane Mushroom Extract - This ingredient is a powerhouse that works to benefit the body, heart and gut. It also aids in reducing inflammation and oxidative stress. Lion's Mane also boosts energy and immunity and can even assist in repairing nerve damage.
L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG): AAKG is a compound that helps to improve blood flow and increase nitric oxide production, which can lead to improved muscle pumps and nutrient delivery to the muscles.
AstraGin®: AstraGin® is a natural patented ingredient complex comprised of highly fractionated Astragalus membranaceus and Panax notoginseng and created using pharmaceutical grade extraction and processing technology and designed to help enhance nutrient absorption and improve gut health.
DIM: This ingredient works through its effects on estrogen metabolism supports testosterone by helping to maintain the bodys level of free and active testosterone. Free testosterone refers to diffraction of testosterone that circulates in the blood.
Resveratrol: It's well-known for its antioxidant properties, which means it helps in protecting the body against damage from free radicals. Resveratrol has been studied for its potential benefits in various areas such as cardiovascular health, anti-aging, and metabolic health. Resveratrol is believed to act as a phytoestrogen, meaning it can interact with estrogen receptors in the body. Some studies have shown that it can act either as an estrogen agonist or antagonist, depending on the physiological context (Ferrari, 2014). This means that resveratrol can block estrogen's effects, which could be beneficial in conditions where one wants to build lean hard muscle and reduce water retention. Further resveratrol was found to increase serum testosterone levels and spermatogenesis (Shin, 2015)
Mucuna Pruriens: This ingredient acts as a precursor of Dopamine. Dopamine is believed to play a role in mental functions such as motivation, mood, focus, memory, voluntary muscle movement, and learning. Moreover, studies propose that L-Dopa aids in promoting lean muscle growth and maintaining regular hormone levels for both men and women. This adaptogenic herb could potentially raise LH (Luteinizing Hormone), boosting testosterone production and release. It might also increase growth hormone (GH) levels and reduce prolactin by enhancing dopamine neurotransmitter synthesis.
Alpha GPC: L-Alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine is a natural choline compound found in the brain. Supplements using Alpha-GPC rapidly delivers choline to the brain across the blood-brain barrier, boosting mood, mental energy, and improving the development of new brain cells. An Italian clinical trial on 2,044 patients suffering from recent strokes and Alzheimer’s disease were supplied alpha-GPC. Studies confirmed the therapeutic role alpha-GPC had on the cognitive recovery of those patients.
3,5- Diiodo-L-Thyronine: This ingredient is a naturally occurring iodothyronine.This compound is proven in scientific studies to help increase metabolic rate and overall calorie burn at rest and enhance mitochondrial function. T2 converts slow-twitch fibers to fast-twitch fibers, allowing “endurance fibers” to convert to “strength fibers”. This allows you to become stronger while shredding fat.
5-Hydroxy-7-Methoxyflavone: Its beneficial effects include increased protein synthesis and nitrogen retention while promoting other anabolic effects such as increased, muscle endurance, muscle recovery, and lean muscle mass through increasing skeletal muscle hypertrophy.
1. Mokashi et al. (2014). Effects of glycosides based fenugreek seed extract on serum testosterone levels of healthy sedentary male subjects: an exploratory double blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study. Asian J of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research. 7(2):177-181.
2. Wilbon et al. (2010). Effects of a purported aromatase and 5-alpha reductase inhibitor on hormone profiles in college-age men. IJSNEM. 20(6): 457-465
3. Poole et al. (2009). Effects of TESTOSURGE Supplementation on Strength, Body Composition and Hormonal Profiles during an 8-Week Resistance Training Program. JISSN. 6(Suppl1):P12
6. Journal of Neurochemistry: "Hericerin derivatives activates a pan-neurotrophic pathway in central hippocampal neurons converging to ERK1/2 signaling enhancing spatial memory" doi.org/10.1111/jnc.15767\u200b
7. (2009). Effects of TESTOSURGE supplementation on strength, body composition and hormonal profiles during an 8-week resistance training program. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 6(1-2). https://doi.org/10.1186/1550-2783-6-S1-P12
9. Ferrari, A. (2014). Resveratrol and breast cancer prevention and treatment: a concise review. European Journal of Cancer Prevention, 23(6), 534-540.
10. Levenson, A. S. (2003). Resveratrol as a therapeutic agent for breast cancer. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 995(1), 1-11.
11. Shin, S., Jeon, J. H., Park, D., Jang, M.-J., Choi, J. H., Choi, B.-H., Joo, S. S., Nahm, S.-S., Kim, J.-C., & Kim, Y.-B. (2008). trans-Resveratrol relaxes the corpus cavernosum ex vivo and enhances testosterone levels and sperm quality in vivo. Archives of Pharmacal Research, 31(1), 83-87. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12272-008-1124-7
12. Lampariello LR, Cortelazzo A, Guerranti R, Sticozzi C, Valacchi G. The Magic Velvet Bean of Mucuna pruriens. J Tradit Complement Med. 2012 Oct;2(4):331-9. doi: 10.1016/s2225-4110(16)30119-5. PMID: 24716148; PMCID: PMC3942911.
13. Pathania R, Chawla P, Khan H, Kaushik R, Khan MA. An assessment of potential nutritive and medicinal properties of Mucuna pruriens: a natural food legume. 3 Biotech. 2020 Jun;10(6):261. doi: 10.1007/s13205-020-02253-x. Epub 2020 May 20. PMID: 32477848; PMCID: PMC7239958.
Supplement Facts Panel
Hard Flex by Hard Rock Supplements Ingredients
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.
Read Customer Reviews about their first-hand experience with Hard Flex by Hard Rock Supplements
Strong Supplement Shop encourages you to read reviews below from other Customers and hear their real world experience with this supplement in and out of the Gym. Reasearch is important but we also value the testimonials of individual results who actually used Hard Flex by Hard Rock Supplements and can describe how the supplement felt. *Individual results may vary