Vital BCAA by Vital Labs
Are you getting the absolute most out of every training session?
Do you feel fatigued mid-way through your workouts?
Why fight through fatigue when you can stop it for GOOD?
Vital BCAA by Vital Labs are pure BCAAs designed to enhance your training and reduce muscle loss and fatigue.
Branch Chain Amino Acids are essential for muscle growth and recovery. These essential aminos are the building blocks of protein.
Essential Amino Acids can NOT be made by your body, you need to supplement them!
This advanced BCAA formula takes advantage of AJiPure, which quickly absorbs and releases BCAAs to your body.
Vital BCAA is unflavored so that you can run as high a dosage as desired without being overwhelmed with flavoring. We suggest adding it to any drink throughout your day and especially before, during, and after workouts.
1 scoop, 2 scoops, 3 SCOOPS, add as many scoops as you want because you can never have enough BCAAs.
Vital BCAA contains the three essential amino acids: L-Leucine, L-Valine, and L-Isoleucine.
BCAA's are the most beneficial and effective supplements a bodybuilder or sports athlete can have in their supplement pantry.
Amino Acids are broken down in the body and can be used for energy during exercise.
Did you know THAT OVER 90% OF BCAA'S ARE EXTREMELY POOR QUALITY AND IMPURE? Vital Labs has put a stop to this epidemic with Vital BCAA made with Ajinomoto AjiPure Amino Acids.
Ajinomoto was established in 1909; over 100 years ago and currently has over 25,000 employees and 1700 research and development employees focused on bringing the best possible product to market.
In 2011 VRG (Vegetarian Resource Group) received confirmation that amino acids used today may be derived from human hair and duck feathers. One large company reported this information to VRG based on an official statement received from its Chinese Supplier.
In July 2010, the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced that Leucine manufactured by Ajinomoto AminoScience had been granted GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) status as the first amino acid that can be an ingredient in conventional foods and beverages.
Ajinomoto manufactures its Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine from all plant-based materials through a microbial fermentation process. Brands that carry Ajinomoto BCAAs may use the “AjiPure” logo on their labels, which means that the amino acids are not from an animal source*.
Ajinomoto/AjiPure DOES NOT source its BCAAs from IMPURE resources.
So go ahead and grab your BCAA bottle, do you see an Ajipure/Ajinomoto Logo anywhere? If you don't see that stamp of approval, then you need to dispose of it ASAP!
If it's not AjiPure then you cannot be certain of where the BCAA's are sourced from, and that's a risk no one should take!
Science behind BCAAs.
BCAAs are proven to be one of the most important and effective supplements for athletes and bodybuilding. Leucine plays an important role in muscle protein synthesis, while Isoleucine increases glucose into cells. Supplementing BCAAs prevents a decrease in BCAAs your body gets from food, which occurs during exercise. A serum decline would normally cause a tryptophan influx into the brain, followed by serotonin production, which causes fatigue.
BCAA's are shown to:
Boost Immune Functions: Ingestion of branch chain aminos helps reverse the loss of glutamine which is essential for immune function. The last thing you need is to be sick; there are no gains to be made when you're sick.
Stimulate Protein Synthesis: Taking BCAA's increases the testosterone, growth, and insulin hormones. These highly anabolic hormones when stimulated increase muscle mass even in the absence of weight training. No we are not saying you can get big without lifting and taking BCAA's, but in combination the results are very beneficial.
Stimulate Fat Loss: Studies have shown that taking BCAA's triggers significant losses of visceral body fat. This fat is located in the deep layers of the body under the subcutaneous fat. This is what many people call the "stubborn fat", as it is the harder fat to burn when dieting.
What are the benefits of Vital BCAA?
- Essential Amino Acids
- Build Muscle
- Reduce Fatigue & Soreness
- Amazing Solubility
- Increase Energy
So you have read how great BCAA's are for you. They help you gain muscle, lose fat, speed up recovery and increase energy. The BIG problem however is that you are not dosing at a high enough amount. The so called recommendations on the bottle are not what is needed for serious athletes to get these types of benefits. So if you want the positives gains from BCAA's you need to take the proper amount daily.
Here is what is recommended based on your weight*:
|Bodyweight (lbs)||Leucine (grams)||Valine (grams)||Isoleucine (grams)|
This means that you need to up your dosage! Furthermore these dosages have shown a nice benefit, but other studies taken with people who are intensely training have shown dramatic benefits when dosed at approximately 9 grams per 100 pounds of body-weight per day. And even further benefits have shown from dosages as high as .44g BCAA per Kg of Lean body-weight.
FORMULA for DOSAGE: Total LBS Minus Body Fat, Divided by 2.2 = KG. KG X (multiplied) .44 = Dosage.
Example: 200 Lbs with 10% body fat:
200Lbs - 20(body fat in lbs) = 180 / 2.2 =81.81 kg X .44g = 36 grams of BCAA's Per Day.
- Over 80 servings of BCAAs! Sign me up. Got this stuff the other day and so far I've been very happy with it. Mixes with anything I drink from preworkouts, to intra-workout BCAAs, to my protein shakes... Definitely worth trying out. Wont be using any of the other crappy impure BCAAs this page describes.
- purity, cost, serving size
- Dilutes quickly and no bad after taste
- Good clean product no extra B.S. mixes well
- Excellent product, plain and micronized very fine. Everything by vital labs is of excellent quality! I only have one negative issue and that is the taste. I take it straight and Chase it with water. For me no matter how I do it the Taft is terrible and I haven't got a custom to it yet. However for me taste isn't important, what's important is that it works. It does!
- You can feel the difference
- the taste
- easy to mix and no BS added
- good quality product from good sources
- I give these BCAAS a 5 star rating. If I could describe this product in one word it would be superb. These BCAAS are highly mirconized for absorption. And the fact that its unflavored is a plus contrary to what others think as there is more versatility. You can mix this thing with anything Pre and Post drinks, Protein Shake etc. I definitely will be buying again
- Cost and Purity
- NOTHING. ITS GREST
- I always believed you need to add extra BCAAs to diet through out the day since your body can only absorb so much at one time. This product gives a huge quantity for the money and it is of high quality.
Mixes very well and does not distort the taste of what ever I am mixing the product with. Many other products really affected the taste of the shake or drink and that kept me from using it. Sometimes when your cutting back the only thing that your looking forward to is your next shake and then the BCAA powder just kills it!
It also dissolves very well even in milk added to a protein shake. I highly recommend this product.
- Quality of the product
- Nothing I can think of
- Since using these for two weeks I've gained about 8 lbs of lean muscle. Great product!