Halo-V Halodrol by Vital Labs 80 Capsules
Same as halovar, etc. except with 20 more Capsules for less money.
All other Halodrol products, such as H-stane, halovar, h-drol etc. have much less capsules. So you get much more for less money!
This is the most pure and best value Halodrol prodcut available today!
Vital Labs presents the ultimate in Lean, Hard Muscle Mass Gains!
-Rapid Muscle Growth
-Experience Lean Gains
-No bloated muscle water look
(Posted on 2/9/13)
(Posted on 5/27/13)
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Sterate, Rice Flour
Do not use this product if you are under 21 years of age. Do not use this product if you have high blood pressure, diabetes, or any other physical and/or psychiatric conditions. Keep stored in a cool dry place away from children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Items 1 to 15 of 23 total
- more than 1 year(s)
- My first time taking halo. 3rd time doing a PH cycle. Stacked this with EPI 2A3A and STANO SHRED. Got super defined and my strength was insane. It also helped me get really hard to a point where it almost hurts to flex hard.
I actually was finally able to do my 410 lbs bench press that I dreamed of doing for so many years. I included the youtube link in my review for you to see me doing my 2nd set of 2 reps!
I noticed the strength gains came right around middle of 3rd week. It was explosive. Next time I will do a longer cycle. I was extremely happy with my stack and was glad that I picked Halo. I just wish it came with more pills to help me with a longer cycle of 8 weeks. I ran it for 6 weeks.
Next cycle I will possibly run this again but I will be buying two bottles to last longer. I took blockade (on cycle support) to help keep sides to a minimum. Only side effects I experienced was mood swings that lasted for a good 2-3 weeks at least but it could just be more related to real life stress with family.
Overall extremely satisfied as with many other positive reviews about this amazing PH.
- Amazing strength gains.
- Wish it had more pills (120). A bit pricey.
- Watch my video
- When I started this product I was 265lbs. I started a low calorie diet to lose body fat and consistently did cardio before my workouts. The first couple weeks I noticed an increase in acne but it leveled out soon after. I am now 245lb. Increased my arm size from 17' to 19' and became more vascular. I have never seen as many veins as I do now. I trimmed down my core considerably. At 245 I have the definition I had at 225. Muscle hardness on Halo-V is ridiculous! Muscle pumps after workouts last most of the day. Others have noticed the increased size and I feel great. I did not include any protein supplementation. Even without the added protein I have had great results. I am starting my PCT now and believe I could have had a lot more gain with the proper protein that should have been in my diet. Great product! I used this to keep muscle while dieting and ended up getting more than I anticipated. If your reading this to see if its worth it, then please try this product.
- So this was my 2nd cycle with Halo-V. Decided to turn things up a notch or two from my last cycle which was 50/75/75/75. This time around I started at 50 for 5 days, went to 75 for a week and then bumped it up to 100 for 5 weeks. Strength gains, and gains in general were overall just fantastic. I managed to keep my muscle mass and strength despite being in calorie deficit(around 800-1000 kcal a day). Toned up nicely, got leaner and added a nice amount of mass. Gains on this cycle was much lesser than on my last cycle but this was due to caloric intake. And there was a way different approach than last time, this time around my goal was cutting fat and getting leaner. Overall I added 5 pounds of muscle mass, while cutting fat significantly, about 4% down in 7 weeks.
As for sides, there really were no heavy sides, a bit more acne and a day or two were I felt a bit lethargic, but nothing I couldn't handle. Used Blockade for cycle support, and nolvadex for pct.
- Good strength gains and so easy to put on weight its scary. Really dries you out like a chip though and was guzzling water like it was going out of fashion. Toilet got a fair workout, forever peeing. Watch your gyno though started getting moobs week 3. Doing a cycle of predator plexx now so much better without drying out so much. Taking a estrogen blocker is helping heaps too no moobs.
- I was skeptical about getting anything from this site, but figured since it actually lists the ingredients on the bottle it might be worth something. I got halo-v and the recommended PCT and liver supps... I've been on this stuff for about 3 weeks or so. I didn't notice much size but it's probably because I look at myself all the time (didn't take before pics), but this stuff is legit. I went from about 198 to about 211 but I was taking creatine too. I stopped creatine about a week ago and dropped down to about 209 and have been steady at that, so the average 10lb gain is likely when taking this. I didn't change my diet at all either. My strength really didn't change a lot. I started doing more incline bench and that went from a max of 225 to about 250. My deadlifts are about 385 but hoping I can get that up to at least 400-450 before the cycle is done. The only side effect is the back pumps... my back hurt like crazy around week 2-3. I did notice drinking more water helped, but I also threw up pullups and rows (alternating each day) and went for a good stretch/pump and that took care of the pain at least while working out. After a week or so, you get used to it. I'll likely take this product again at some point in the future.
- Delivered results. I was trying to cut (I know, not intended for that), an couldn't help but gain 6 lbs and serious increase in lifts.
Only downside is that I was getting some serious leg cramps while running, but adjusted by drinking a metric f-ton more water.
- This product does exactly as advertised. Great strength gains with NO SIDES.
- SO far just came into my last week of the cycle stacked this with Msten and 11 Oxo. On a cutting cycle so have dropped some body fat. Definitely noticed the strength in the Gym and was able to put 30 pounds on most of my Main lifts while still being in a caloric deficit. No real lean muscle mass gains that I can see so far but it's not really expected on a cut. The product did what it was supposed to do for this cycle which was maintain mass, and strength while lowering bodyfat.
- Good gains with no noticeable side effects.
- stacked with epi and was amazing. Went from 177lbs to 200lbs in a 5 week cycle. Best product right now.
- Awesome product!!
I am taking the recommended dose because this is my first cycle using this product, 2 caps a day..
started seeing gains 2 weeks into my cycle.. strength and size has improved.
all my friends and family are complementing my build and they are all asking questions. I will definitely run this product again!..
thank you strong supplements.com, you are making an Aussie very happy. very reliable business.
- I started this at 5 foot 11 inches 195 pounds. I started week four yesterday and so far I'm loving the product. I'm up to 202 pounds no fat gain, eating very high protein anywhere from 200g-300g a day. While shopping around for my first cycle i chose this one because it was a single compound, good reviews and seemed very popular. I started at the recommended dose at 50mg ramping it up to 75mg a day, 50mg in the morning with breakfast and 25mg after working out, preferable anywhere from 8-12 hours later. Ran it with CEL cycle assist and have experienced no sides whatsoever. I only expected to gain about 6-8 pounds so being at a 7 pound gain I'm very happy, plus I still have 5 days to go and it's working full force now. As far as strength goes it's through the roof. All lifts up atleast 25 pounds. Overall, it does what it tells you it will do, as long as you put in the diet and the work (i bust my ass 6 days a week in the gym hitting everything as hard as i can) so don't take it and expect to keep the same diet and workout routine you had before the cycle, it'll have to be cleaner and way more intense.
- Wow, I barely know where to start with this. So I just start at the beginning. I ran Halodrol for till the bottle was empty. %0/75/75/75 with the last 3 days running 100mg, just to empty the bottle. Also ran cycle support by Vital Labs, Superpump Maxx, HMB, and added Hawthorne Berry(800 mg e/d), in addition to the regular multivits etc.
So for the cycle, the first 3 days of the cycle I was wondering what the hell I had gotten myself into, had some terrible headaches, felt lightheaded and a bit lethargic. But from day 4 and on it was no more problems at all. My strength and libido(not kidding) went through the roof. I did not weigh myself before starting the cycle, since weight itself tells you nothing. Instead I measured my chest, waist, shoulders etc. I adde 3.4 cm around my shoulders, 3 cm around my chest, went down almost 2 cm around the waist. My arms and legs got bigger. And increased personal records on all lifts. My bodyfat went down almost 3%. The gains I gained, was dry, lean and solid muscle. Ate between 3500-4000 kcal e/d while on cycle, with 30-40g being carbs, 250-300g protein, the rest was fat.
I highly recommend this product, but make sure you do your research and get a proper on cycle and pct.
- Started the cycle at 210 pounds and after 5 weeks was up too 220! Love the product. Didn't have any sides. Definitely a mild product on your body but offers excellent strength gains and weight gains. The only thing that I would say was slightly irritating is it took about 3 weeks to kick in but once it does its f@#king awesome!
- Really good product, do your research to tailor your goals but if mass is what you want this product delivers. I was taking 4 pills a day (more than recommended) and after 2 weeks i was noticing my shirts didnt fit anymore and my lifts had jumped 5-10 pounds. Obviously diet and workout style plays a large role, however this product was highly effective in increasing my benefits.
Items 1 to 15 of 23 total