Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Sterate, Rice Flour
Halo-V (Halodrol) by Vital Labs 80 caps
It's gym time and you are standing in the mirror watching your self curl. You look over at the guy on your right and his arms are Yolked! Veins popping out everywhere! You say to yourself, "I need to step up my game!". But How? Halo-V by Vital Labs, thats how.
You seek to have that rock hard and chiseled look with massively dense muscles! Vital Labs has a product for you!
H-Drol, Halovar, Halo-Plex, we have all heard these names before; well it’s time for them to meet their maker, Halo-V by Vital Labs!
Vital Labs definitely knows prohormones, making one top seller and customer favorite after another, and they have went above and beyond with Halo-V!
Halo-V is the purest and best value Halodrol product on the market today, and comes with 20 more capsules than any of its predecessors. So go ahead and read the review and see why people are turning to Halo-V to get them the results they desire!
What kind of results can I expect while taking Halo-V (Halodrol)?
Users are reporting:
-Lean Mass Gains
-Increased Muscle Hardness
What is Halodrol?
Halodrol is the active ingredient in Halo-V and has an extremely high anabolic to androgenic ratio, this basically means this compound will produce hard and consistent lean mass gains and will not convert to estrogen.
Halodrol is the ideal prohormone compound for those looking to add on lean mass harden their physique. Halodrol is also perfect for first time prohormone users, as well as a great compound to be stacked with.
Halodrol does not aromatize so estrogen related side effects like gyno and androgenic side effects like hair loss should not occur.
Can I stack Halo-V by Vital Labs?
Yes, you can absolutely stack Halo-V with other products. First off, stacking should only be done by users who have done another prohormone cycle in the past 6 months.
If you are looking to bulk up, you will want to stack Halo-V with Powerdrol-10 by Vital Labs.
If you are cutting, your best option is to stack Halo-V with Epi 2a3a by Vital Labs.
What are the side effects of using Halo-V (Halodrol)?
As Halodrol does a great job of drying you out and increasing definition, the most common side effect is dry joints due to its ability to shed water. To combat this you want to make sure you are drinking 1-1.5 gallons of water a day and take a good joint supplement daily. Our most popular joint supplement is Joint Repair by Transform Supplements.
Sometimes people experience back pumps on cycle, for this you will want to supplement 5-10 grams of Taurine a day to combat this.
Suggestions for use of Halo-V by Vital Labs
People typically run Halo-V at anywhere from 50-100 mg (2-4 caps) a day. Here is the most commonly ran dosage:
2 caps a day
2 caps a day
2-3 caps a day
2-4 caps a day
2 servings a day
2 servings a day
2 servings a day
2 servings a day
Once you have completed your cycle, make sure you follow up with a 30 day PCT to help your body normalize your hormone levels, rejuvenate and detoxify your liver, and ultimately help you keep your gains. Post Cycle 3x by Vital Labs is your #1 option for PCT.
Many people also like to stack their PCT with an additional D-Aspartic Acid test booster to maximize their PCT by getting their testosterone levels back to normal as quickly as possible; DAA Max by Vital Labs is your best value option for additional test boosting.
Make sure to take a proper amount of BCAAs (1g per 5lbs of muscle) to keep your body in an anabolic state to optimize your gains and prevent muscle breakdown. Customer’s favorite for this is Vital BCAA by VL as it is unflavored, so you can just throw your BCAAs in everything!
(Posted on 2/9/13)
(Posted on 5/27/13)
Do not use this product if you are under 21 years of age. Do not use this product if you have high blood pressure, diabetes, or any other physical and/or psychiatric conditions. Keep stored in a cool dry place away from children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Sterate, Rice Flour
Items 1 to 25 of 29 total
- Gained 13 lbs(170 to 183 lbs) in the first two weeks but also ate close to 200 gms of protein/day.
Took 50,50,75,75,100,100 mg/day cycle.
Bench press was stuck at 290 X 2 reps for 2 years--by end of six week cycle was benching 325 X 2.
Took Protex first 3 weeks and Cycle assist the last 3 weeks.
Only other supplement was a multivitamin,creatine, and protein powder.
Many comments from friends and family about noticeable increase in size.
Blood pressure went up-120/80 to 140/90
NO other side effects-except possibly slight decrease in sex drive.
I was very happy with these results and seemed to tolerate the prohormone well; however,
by the end of six week cycle my serum liver panel showed the liver enzymes to be twice normal.
My LDL (bad cholesterol) rose 1 1/2 times my usual baseline.
Most concerning--My good cholesterol (HDL) went from 55 to 5.
Eventhough I purposefully drank lots of water, my creatinine (kidney function) went from 0.8 to 1.5.
Will take Cell PCT assist for 5 weeks then recheck all my labs.
Like the results I saw in the gym but not in my blood work.
Just be very careful with this prohome which clearly has androgenic effects.
- When I started this product I was 265lbs. I started a low calorie diet to lose body fat and consistently did cardio before my workouts. The first couple weeks I noticed an increase in acne but it leveled out soon after. I am now 245lb. Increased my arm size from 17' to 19' and became more vascular. I have never seen as many veins as I do now. I trimmed down my core considerably. At 245 I have the definition I had at 225. Muscle hardness on Halo-V is ridiculous! Muscle pumps after workouts last most of the day. Others have noticed the increased size and I feel great. I did not include any protein supplementation. Even without the added protein I have had great results. I am starting my PCT now and believe I could have had a lot more gain with the proper protein that should have been in my diet. Great product! I used this to keep muscle while dieting and ended up getting more than I anticipated. If your reading this to see if its worth it, then please try this product.
- Wow, I barely know where to start with this. So I just start at the beginning. I ran Halodrol for till the bottle was empty. %0/75/75/75 with the last 3 days running 100mg, just to empty the bottle. Also ran cycle support by Vital Labs, Superpump Maxx, HMB, and added Hawthorne Berry(800 mg e/d), in addition to the regular multivits etc.
So for the cycle, the first 3 days of the cycle I was wondering what the hell I had gotten myself into, had some terrible headaches, felt lightheaded and a bit lethargic. But from day 4 and on it was no more problems at all. My strength and libido(not kidding) went through the roof. I did not weigh myself before starting the cycle, since weight itself tells you nothing. Instead I measured my chest, waist, shoulders etc. I adde 3.4 cm around my shoulders, 3 cm around my chest, went down almost 2 cm around the waist. My arms and legs got bigger. And increased personal records on all lifts. My bodyfat went down almost 3%. The gains I gained, was dry, lean and solid muscle. Ate between 3500-4000 kcal e/d while on cycle, with 30-40g being carbs, 250-300g protein, the rest was fat.
I highly recommend this product, but make sure you do your research and get a proper on cycle and pct.
- So this was my 2nd cycle with Halo-V. Decided to turn things up a notch or two from my last cycle which was 50/75/75/75. This time around I started at 50 for 5 days, went to 75 for a week and then bumped it up to 100 for 5 weeks. Strength gains, and gains in general were overall just fantastic. I managed to keep my muscle mass and strength despite being in calorie deficit(around 800-1000 kcal a day). Toned up nicely, got leaner and added a nice amount of mass. Gains on this cycle was much lesser than on my last cycle but this was due to caloric intake. And there was a way different approach than last time, this time around my goal was cutting fat and getting leaner. Overall I added 5 pounds of muscle mass, while cutting fat significantly, about 4% down in 7 weeks.
As for sides, there really were no heavy sides, a bit more acne and a day or two were I felt a bit lethargic, but nothing I couldn't handle. Used Blockade for cycle support, and nolvadex for pct.
- I am currently ordering my second cycle, my first cycle went excellent. I started out at 178 lbs at the end of 3-4 weeks i was already up to 200 lbs. I topped out at 208 lbs. My strength gains went through the roof, all my lifts went up anywhere from 35-75 lbs each. No crazy side affects, slight decrease in sex drive, but nothing crazy. i recommend this product to anyone who wants to make great gains pretty quick. Just put in the work & the results will come.
- more than 5 month(s)
- This stuff worked great without stacking! There were no side effects accept a very temporary increase in blood pressure. Strength went up without an increase in calories and the muscle hardness especially in the legs was great. I never had big arms and they increased significantly in size while using Halo-V. I definitely would recommend.
- Gained size
Great muscle hardness
- Awesome product!!
I am taking the recommended dose because this is my first cycle using this product, 2 caps a day..
started seeing gains 2 weeks into my cycle.. strength and size has improved.
all my friends and family are complementing my build and they are all asking questions. I will definitely run this product again!..
thank you strong supplements.com, you are making an Aussie very happy. very reliable business.
- I started this at 5 foot 11 inches 195 pounds. I started week four yesterday and so far I'm loving the product. I'm up to 202 pounds no fat gain, eating very high protein anywhere from 200g-300g a day. While shopping around for my first cycle i chose this one because it was a single compound, good reviews and seemed very popular. I started at the recommended dose at 50mg ramping it up to 75mg a day, 50mg in the morning with breakfast and 25mg after working out, preferable anywhere from 8-12 hours later. Ran it with CEL cycle assist and have experienced no sides whatsoever. I only expected to gain about 6-8 pounds so being at a 7 pound gain I'm very happy, plus I still have 5 days to go and it's working full force now. As far as strength goes it's through the roof. All lifts up atleast 25 pounds. Overall, it does what it tells you it will do, as long as you put in the diet and the work (i bust my ass 6 days a week in the gym hitting everything as hard as i can) so don't take it and expect to keep the same diet and workout routine you had before the cycle, it'll have to be cleaner and way more intense.
- Good strength gains and so easy to put on weight its scary. Really dries you out like a chip though and was guzzling water like it was going out of fashion. Toilet got a fair workout, forever peeing. Watch your gyno though started getting moobs week 3. Doing a cycle of predator plexx now so much better without drying out so much. Taking a estrogen blocker is helping heaps too no moobs.
- more than 1 month(s)
- Standings Before:
6'2, 185 lbs 12% bf
Bench: 195 x 15 , 225 x 6
Squat: 225 x 15, 315 x 6
Deadlift: 155 x 15, 225 x 6
Standings After (including PCT):
6'2, 197 lbs 10% bf
Bench: 230 x 15, 315 x 6
Squat: 230 x 15, 375 x 6
Deadlift: 205 x 15, 285 x 6
Weeks 1-2: 2 a day
Weeks 3 -4: 3 a day
Used Protect x and PCT 3x by Vital Labs (weighed in at 204.7 before going on PCT) and stacked this with XTreme Mass.
Started feeling harder and more focused since the first week.
Strength started insanely to grow half-ways through the second week, but also lethargy.
Saw muscle gains every week but at the end of the second week they really started to show.
No back pumps whatsoever , maybe one here and there
My diet was not strict at all would eat 3-4 times a day, however i would drink 1-2 gallons of water.
No extra protein intake or vitamins etc. I could only imagine if i did! Amazing product!
12 lbs. of solid hard muscle
Lethargy strong (however i stacked)
Nipples got a little puffy not noticeable but to me only
Started getting erectile problems towards the end of the hormone cycle (Half-ways through week 3 - 4), however when i started PCT everything was back normal.
Kidney creatine from .72 to 1.64
Blood Pressure from 80-100 to 130-140
Overall this was a great product
- The Quality for the PRICE!
- This product does exactly as advertised. Great strength gains with NO SIDES.
- SO far just came into my last week of the cycle stacked this with Msten and 11 Oxo. On a cutting cycle so have dropped some body fat. Definitely noticed the strength in the Gym and was able to put 30 pounds on most of my Main lifts while still being in a caloric deficit. No real lean muscle mass gains that I can see so far but it's not really expected on a cut. The product did what it was supposed to do for this cycle which was maintain mass, and strength while lowering bodyfat.
- 41 years old male 5"11 185lbs. I stuck with the dosage recommendations.
Just an average guy who works out regularly looking to get beach ready.
This did as advertised, leaned me out and hardened the muscles. I am not on any diets, try to eat clean, but as the father of three boys, I do eat crap more than I would like to. My weight remained the same, no mood swings,no sleep issues, no real strength gains to report. As said I used this as a beach cut and am satisfied with the results.
- Did a 30 day cycle of Halo-V and ramped up on the 3rd and 4th week. Got a nice hard defined muscle look. Would definitely recommend it.
- Did a cycle of Halo V and put on 9 lbs of solid dry muscle. Also great Strength gains! Very happy.
- Good gains with no noticeable side effects.
- stacked with epi and was amazing. Went from 177lbs to 200lbs in a 5 week cycle. Best product right now.
- Awesome, you guys rock! 12lbs Gain. Good quality muscle, lean and hard. My buddies are jealous!
- I was skeptical about getting anything from this site, but figured since it actually lists the ingredients on the bottle it might be worth something. I got halo-v and the recommended PCT and liver supps... I've been on this stuff for about 3 weeks or so. I didn't notice much size but it's probably because I look at myself all the time (didn't take before pics), but this stuff is legit. I went from about 198 to about 211 but I was taking creatine too. I stopped creatine about a week ago and dropped down to about 209 and have been steady at that, so the average 10lb gain is likely when taking this. I didn't change my diet at all either. My strength really didn't change a lot. I started doing more incline bench and that went from a max of 225 to about 250. My deadlifts are about 385 but hoping I can get that up to at least 400-450 before the cycle is done. The only side effect is the back pumps... my back hurt like crazy around week 2-3. I did notice drinking more water helped, but I also threw up pullups and rows (alternating each day) and went for a good stretch/pump and that took care of the pain at least while working out. After a week or so, you get used to it. I'll likely take this product again at some point in the future.
- Good product if you don't mind retaining water which I don't. Discontinued after 3 weeks as body weight went up 6 lbs. Which is too fast and tried to shed it with water pills which didnt help. Strength was up in a short amount of time however which is good.
- Strength and lifts were up.
- Water retention big time.
- 6 lbs and Strength gains in three weeks is about what you should expect from Halo. Since you took water shedding pills and it did not lose any of the water weight I am led to believe it wasn't water weight. Either way we wish you luck on your next cycle.
- Delivered results. I was trying to cut (I know, not intended for that), an couldn't help but gain 6 lbs and serious increase in lifts.
Only downside is that I was getting some serious leg cramps while running, but adjusted by drinking a metric f-ton more water.
- Really good product, do your research to tailor your goals but if mass is what you want this product delivers. I was taking 4 pills a day (more than recommended) and after 2 weeks i was noticing my shirts didnt fit anymore and my lifts had jumped 5-10 pounds. Obviously diet and workout style plays a large role, however this product was highly effective in increasing my benefits.
- If used correctly can see significant lean dry gains. Must have an on cycle support!! I personally loved this Product affordable and trusted. Will use again
- ran a month cycle.. the best product so far. my bench went up 35lbs.
- more than 1 year(s)
- My first time taking halo. 3rd time doing a PH cycle. Stacked this with EPI 2A3A and STANO SHRED. Got super defined and my strength was insane. It also helped me get really hard to a point where it almost hurts to flex hard.
I actually was finally able to do my 410 lbs bench press that I dreamed of doing for so many years. I included the youtube link in my review for you to see me doing my 2nd set of 2 reps!
I noticed the strength gains came right around middle of 3rd week. It was explosive. Next time I will do a longer cycle. I was extremely happy with my stack and was glad that I picked Halo. I just wish it came with more pills to help me with a longer cycle of 8 weeks. I ran it for 6 weeks.
Next cycle I will possibly run this again but I will be buying two bottles to last longer. I took blockade (on cycle support) to help keep sides to a minimum. Only side effects I experienced was mood swings that lasted for a good 2-3 weeks at least but it could just be more related to real life stress with family.
Overall extremely satisfied as with many other positive reviews about this amazing PH.
- Amazing strength gains.
- Wish it had more pills (120). A bit pricey.
- Watch my video
Items 1 to 25 of 29 total