PEScience Supplements: Fuel Your Fitness Journey
Who is PEScience?
Since being founded in 2010, Physique Enhancing Science aka PEScience has built a solid reputation for themselves within the fitness and bodybuilding industries. The company has become well known for their highly effective products which appeal to a broad and diverse user base.
When it comes to their supplement formulations, PEScience doesn't cut any corners. They are always coming up with new ideas and pushing the limits of what is practical in the supplement industry. Only the best, carefully sourced ingredients that produce noticeable and real results are used in the making of their supplements.
PEScience has a huge fan base of devoted users who are loyal to the brand and rely on them for support throughout the course of their fitness journeys. The company's most defining and redeeming quality is their unwavering devotion to delivering outstanding customer service and exceeding their user's expectations.
High Volume by PEScience
High Volume by PEScience is a powerful nitric oxide boosting preworkout supplement designed to boost blood flow, enhance endurance, and provide users with mind-blowing pumps during their workouts. Prepare to surpass your limits and achieve an unparalleled workout experience with High Volume!.
- L-Citrulline: an amino acid that helps users by increasing nitric oxide levels and enhances blood flow.
- Vitamin C: A powerful antioxidant that helps protect the body from damage caused by free radicals.
- Taurine: An amino acid that can aid in supporting cardiovascular health, cognitive function, and athletic performance.
- HydroMAX Glycerol: A patented form of glycerol that can help enhance endurance, hydration, and athletic performance.
- Ferula Asafoetida Root Extract: An herbal extract that has been used in traditional medicine for centuries to support digestive health, respiratory function, and overall well-being.
- Arginine Nitrate (NO3-T™): A unique form of arginine that helps support healthy blood flow, cardiovascular function, and athletic performance.
- Agmatine Sulfate: a metabolite of arginine that aids in supporting endurance and reducing muscle fatigue.
- Extreme muscle pumps and vascularity during workout sessions.
- Enhances physical endurance.
- Helps reduce muscle fatigue.
- Improves blood flow and nutrient delivery to muscles.
- Improves mind-muscle connection
- Contains no stimulants
- Can be stacked with other stimulant based pre workout supplements
Q: Is High Volume suitable for people who are sensitive to caffeine?
A: Yes, High Volume is a caffeine-free pre workout supplement so it should be perfectly suitable for users who are sensitive to stimulants such as caffeine.
Q: Is High Volume safe for use by women?
A: Yes, High Volume is safe for use by women and men.
Erase Pro+ by PEScience
Erase Pro+ by PEScience is a natural estrogen inhibiting supplement that is designed to help lower estrogen levels, improve your hormonal balance, reduce body fat, and support overall health, wellness, and mood.
- KSM-66 Ashwagandha: an adaptogen that supports hormone balance and reduces cortisol levels.
- Boerhaavia Diffusa Root Extract: An herbal extract that can help support healthy liver and kidney function, as well as overall immune system health.
- Uncaria Tomentosa Bark Extract: A natural extract that has been shown to support immune system health, reduce inflammation, and support joint health.
- Pine Bark Extract (Dehydroabietic Acid): powerful ingredient that has anti-estrogen effects
- Support increased muscle hardness
- Helps reduce stubborn belly fat
- Helps enhance vascularity
- Supports hormonal balance and reduces cortisol levels.
- Enhances libido and sexual performance.
- Contains natural and safe ingredients that are backed by scientific research.
Q: Is Erase Pro+ safe for use by women?
A: Erase Pro+ is primarily designed for use by men as some women may experience virilizing side effects when using estrogen inhibiting supplements.
Q: Can Erase Pro+ be used by individuals who are not athletes or bodybuilders?
A: Yes, Erase Pro+ is suitable for anyone looking to support their overall health and wellness.
Forskolin-95+ by PEScience
Forskolin-95+ by PEScience is a product dedicated solely to weight loss and is designed to aid users in promoting increased metabolism and supporting overall health and wellness. The key ingredient in Forskolin-95+ is forskolin, a natural compound that activates an enzyme which helps increase levels of cyclic AMP (cAMP) in the body.
- Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract: An herbal extract that has been shown to support healthy weight management, cardiovascular health, and respiratory function.
- Hemerocallis Fulva Flower Extract: A natural extract that has been shown to support cognitive function, memory, and overall brain health.
- Promotes fat loss and increases metabolism.
- Helps utilize fat for fuel and energy
- Helps increase protein synthesis
- Helps promote the release of fatty acids
- Aids in maintaining lean muscle mass
- Enhances overall health and wellness.
- Contains a high-quality and pure form of forskolin.
- Contains no stimulants
- Can be stacked with other stimulant based fat burners for more accelerated effects
Q: How does Forskolin-95+ work?
A: Forskolin-95+ works by increasing levels of cyclic AMP (cAMP) in the body, which can stimulate the breakdown of stored fat and support healthy weight management.
Q: How should I take Forskolin-95+?
A: It is suggested to take 2 capsules per day split into 2 servings. Servings can be taken with or without meals and should be spaced out at least 5 to 6 hours apart.
Prolific by PEScience
Prolific by PEScience is a high-stim preworkout supplement crafted to deliver an amazing surge of energy, razor-sharp focus, and impressive endurance during your most demanding workout sessions. Prepare to conquer your fitness goals and unleash your true potential with Prolific!
- L-Citrulline: A popular amino acid used in many preworkouts that helps enhance nitric oxide levels, promoting better blood flow and circulation.
- Betaine Anhydrous: A natural compound found in beets, spinach, and other foods, known for its potential to boost strength, power output, and endurance. Used in many popular preworkout formulas.
- Taurine: An amino acid that plays a role in supporting cardiovascular health, reducing muscle damage induced by resistance training, and athletic performance.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: A rapid absorbing and fast-acting natural stimulant that elevates energy, alertness, and focus.
- Dicaffeine Malate (Infinergy): A sustained-release form of caffeine that delivers an extended energy boost, shown to enhance focus, athletic performance, and vitality.
- Citicoline: A vital nutrient that supports cognitive function, memory, and overall brain function & health.
- L-Theanine: An amino acid that helps promote relaxation, reduced stress and anxiety, and improved cognitive function.
- Rhodiola Rosea Extract: A natural adaptogen that helps with stress reduction, energy levels, and cognitive function.
- Coffee Fruit Extract (NeuroFactor™): A powerful antioxidant that can help support brain health, cognitive function, and energy levels.
- Enhances energy during workouts.
- Enhances mental focus
- Increases muscle pumps
- Increases muscular endurance
- Reduces muscle fatigue
- Enhances recovery
- Contains effective natural ingredients that are scientifically backed.
Q: Is Prolific suitable for individuals who are sensitive to caffeine?
A: Prolific contains 320mg of caffeine, which may not be suitable for individuals who are sensitive to caffeine. Users who are sensitive can try starting with a lower dose such as a half scoop to assess their tolerance before working their way up to using a full scoop serving.
Q: Can Prolific be used by individuals who are not athletes or bodybuilders?
A: Yes, Prolific is suitable for anyone looking to enhance their energy, focus, and endurance during their workout sessions.
Select Protein Vegan Series
Introducing Select Vegan Protein by PEScience, a top-notch plant-based protein supplement that's part of the PEScience Protein collection. This vegan protein is crafted to deliver premium protein that helps users promote more muscle growth, faster recovery, and overall better health and well-being. If you're seeking an alternative to gluten, lactose, soy, and milk protein isolate supplements, PEScience's Vegan Protein is would be an amazing choice for you!
PEScience protein powders come in all sorts of amazing flavors such as:
- Peanut Butter Delight
- Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Cinnamon Delight
- Vanilla Indulgence
- Chocolate Bliss
- Pea Protein: a plant-based protein that is high in branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) that helps support muscle growth and serves as a very viable alternative to Whey Protein or animal based protein powders.
- Brown Rice Protein: a hypoallergenic protein made from Brown Rice that helps support lean muscle gain and muscular recovery.
- High-quality plant-based protein
- Supports muscle growth and recovery.
- Supports overall health and wellness.
- Suitable for vegans and individuals with dietary restrictions.
Q: Is Select Vegan Protein suitable for individuals with soy or gluten allergies?
A: Yes, Select Vegan Protein is soy-free and gluten-free, making it suitable for individuals with soy or gluten allergies.
Q: Is Select Vegan Protein suitable for individuals who are lactose intolerant?
A: Yes, Select Vegan Protein is lactose free
Q: Is Select Vegan Protein suitable for individuals who are not vegans or vegetarians?
A: Yes, Select Vegan Protein is suitable for anyone looking to supplement their protein intake with a high-quality plant-based protein source.
As The Curtain Falls...
PEScience is a trustworthy brand for those seeking effective supplements that provide real results to assist them in their fitness journeys. With a focus on high-quality ingredients and innovative research and development, PEScience delivers amazing products that are designed to help users conquer their fitness goals and smash through their plateaus. So, why settle for average? Elevate your fitness game with PEScience supplements!
Written and Sponsored by Leonard Shemtob
Leonard Shemtob is President of Strong Supplements. Leonard has been in the supplement space for over 20 years, specializing in fitness supplements and nutrition. Leonard has written over 100 articles about supplements and has studied nutrition, supplementation and bodybuilding. Leonard enjoys weight training, playing basketball and yoga, and also enjoys hiking. In his free time he studies and works on improving himself. His personal blog is www.leonardshemtob.com
- Eurycoma longifolia Jack in managing idiopathic male infertility. (2010). Asian Journal of Andrology, 12(3), 376–380. doi: 10.1038/aja.2010.7
- Olive leaf extract attenuates stress-induced cardiac injury. (2016). Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry, 33, 51-59. doi: 10.1016/j.jnutbio.2016.03.001
- Godard, M. P., Johnson, B. A., & Richmond, S. R. (2005). Body composition and hormonal adaptations associated with forskolin consumption in overweight and obese men. Obesity Research, 13(8), 1335-1343. doi: 10.1038/oby.2005.162
- Trexler, E. T., Smith-Ryan, A. E., Stout, J. R., et al. (2015). International society of sports nutrition position stand: Beta-Alanine. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 12, 30. doi: 10.1186/s12970-015-0090-y
- Caffeine. (n.d.).
- Weaver, C. M., & Martin, B. R. (2019). Calcium requirements of physically active people. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 110(4), 957S-961S. doi: 10.1093/ajcn/nqz197
Disclaimer: These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness. These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration.