In the world of dietary supplements, there's a constant buzz around new, exciting products.
One such brand making waves in the market is Xtreme Performance Gels with its two latest creations: Pump Gel and Mitoburn.
Let's dive into these awesome new transdermal supplements and see what they have to offer.
- Comprehensive review of XPG's cutting-edge products, Pump Gel and Mitoburn, geared for advanced body composition.
- Deep dive into the Key Ingredients of Pump Gel and Mitoburn highlighted for their transformative and performance-enhancing properties.
- Buy Pump Gel & Mitoburn by XPG from Strong Supplement Shop and elevate your fitness regimen to new heights!
Mitoburn by XPG
Mitoburn by XPG features ingredients aimed at improved body composition.
The star of the show is an ingredient known as Mitoburn (L-BAIBA).
Studies have linked L-BAIBA with benefits such as reduced inflammation, enhanced energy production, and better blood glucose tolerance.
This formula also includes CaloriBurn Grains of Paradise (6-Paradol), an ingredient in many top-selling fat burners.
Many users have praised Grains of Paradise extract for its benefits. It provides a significant increase in energy production and helps in decreasing body fat.
- Mitoburn (L-BAIBA)
- Triglyceride complex
- CaloriBurn Grains of Paradise (6-Paradol)
- Improved body composition through fat mass reduction
- Enhanced energy production and metabolism
- Reduced inflammation
- Significant decrease in body fat
Pump Gel by XPG
Triacetyl adenosine boosts the effects of high-intensity exercises and amplifies workout effectiveness.
Pump Gel includes amentoflavone, known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Amentoflavone can lead to an increased tolerance and insulin sensitivity.
- Triacetyl adenosine
- Triglyceride complex
- Supports high-intensity exercise
- Increases tolerance and insulin sensitivity
- Enhanced energy production
- Topical application for convenient use
Both of these gels are transdermal, meaning they're designed to be absorbed through the skin barrier.
- Common areas for application include inner arms, thighs, torso, and tops of feet.
- Apply to areas with the thinnest layers of skin and least amount of body hair for most optimal absorption.
Apply 1 to 2 pumps once or twice per day. On workout days, use 30 minutes before training and another 1 to 2 pumps spaced out approximately 8 - 12 hours apart. On non-training days, ensure applications are spaced 8 to 12 hours apart. XPG suggests that users do not exceed 4 ml (4 pumps) in a 24-hour period.
Apply 1 to 2 pumps to desired areas one or twice daily. On workout days, use 30 minutes prior to training and another 1 to 2 pumps about 8 to 12 hours later. For optimal results, apply daily. Limit usage to no more than 4 pumps within a 24 hour period.
Pro tip: Rotate your application sites and apply to clean, dry skin for optimized absorption.
To Wrap Things Up
In the world fitness and bodybuilding supplements, XPG's Pump Gel and Mitoburn stand out for their unique formulations and promising results.
Both of these supplements have shown very promising results and have the potential to revolutionize your fitness regimen.
Written and Sponsored by Leonard Shemtob
Leonard Shemtob is President of Strong Supplements. Leonard has been in the supplement space for over 20 years, specializing in fitness supplements and nutrition. Leonard has written over 100 articles about supplements and has studied nutrition, supplementation and bodybuilding.
Leonard's articles have been published in many top publications around the web. Leonard enjoys weight training, playing basketball and yoga, and also enjoys hiking. In his free time he studies and works on improving himself. His personal blog is www.leonardshemtob.com
The Food and Drug Administration hasn't evaluated these statements. These products are not intend to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Pump Gel & Mitoburn FAQs
- Roberts, L. D., et al. "β-Aminoisobutyric acid induces browning of white fat and hepatic β-oxidation and is inversely correlated with cardiometabolic risk factors." The Journal of clinical investigation 124.2 (2014): 495-508.
- Sugita, J., et al. "Grains of paradise (Aframomum melegueta) extract activates brown adipose tissue and increases whole-body energy expenditure in men." British Journal of Nutrition 110.4 (2013): 733-738.
- Feng, R., et al. "Amentoflavone enhances glucose uptake in 3T3-L1 adipocytes via GLUT4 translocation." Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 60.2 (2012): 574-579.