The Best Estrogen Blocker for 2023 Has Been Crowned
There are a lot of estrogen blockers out there and picking the best one for bodybuilding can be a challenge. Luckily the guys at Strong compiled a Top 5 Estrogen Blockers and the results are in. The #1 spot has been chosen, and the winner, Terminate by Hard Rock Supplements. Why is Terminate so good at blocking estrogen? Let's take a look at how estrogen can affect the body and why Terminate is #1 in offsetting those unwanted effects.
Why is Terminate the best estrogen blocker for bodybuilding?
Terminate by Hard Rock Supplements is one of the best estrogen blocker supplements out there. Estrogen can be a real problem for guys who want to build muscle, improve strength, and maintain a lean physique. That's where Terminate comes in - it helps to reduce estrogen levels in the body, which can lead to increased muscle hardness, increased strength, reduced water retention and improved libido.
One of the most significant issues with high estrogen levels is that it promotes the storage of body fat. As we get older, our metabolism starts to slow down, and it can be challenging to keep body fat levels under control. But with Terminate, it aids in maintaining a leaner physique and keep body fat levels in check.
Another problem with high estrogen levels is that it can interfere with muscle growth and strength gains. As a bodybuilder, this is something that you definitely don't want. Testosterone is crucial for building muscle and getting stronger, and estrogen can interfere with the production of testosterone. But with Terminate, you can expect improvements in strength gains as we as an increase in hard muscle gains.
The reason Terminate is such an effective estrogen blocker supplement is that it contains 10 solid ingredients. Lets look at a few:
- Androst for example is one of the ingredients, it is a powerful aromatase inhibitor. It helps to block the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, which can lead to a reduction in overall estrogen levels in the body.
- Another great ingredient in Terminate is Trans Resveratrol. When taken in high dosages this herbal extract will aid in estrogen blocking, estrogen balance, anti-aging, balancing your immune system, boosts cellular energy, and provides antioxidant protection.
- Terminate also includes Shilajit, an ancient natural substance hailing from the depths of Ayurvedic medicine. This remarkable compound, formed through centuries of plant matter decomposition in the Himalayan region, offers a myriad of health benefits. Among its most notable attributes is its capacity to suppress estrogen levels and ramp up testosterone production. One groundbreaking study published in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology unveiled that shilajit supplementation diminished estrogen levels in healthy male subjects. The researchers concluded that shilajit may hold the potential to serve as a natural alternative to conventional estrogen-blocking medications for men. But the excitement doesn't stop there—shilajit has also demonstrated its prowess in elevating testosterone production. A study showcased in the Journal of Andrology revealed that shilajit supplementation elevated testosterone levels in healthy male participants, indicating that this extraordinary substance could very well be the natural testosterone booster men have been seeking.
- Terminate's formula is further enhanced by the inclusion of LongJack. Also known as Tongkat Ali or Eurycoma longifolia, this powerful herbal supplement has captured the attention of many due to its potential impact on testosterone levels and overall sexual health. Researchers have explored its ability to both suppress estrogen levels and boost testosterone production. A compelling study in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology revealed that LongJack supplementation led to reduced estrogen levels in male rats. Moreover, another study published in the International Journal of Andrology demonstrated that LongJack supplementation elevated testosterone levels in male rats. Perhaps most impressively, a study featured in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition discovered that LongJack supplementation not only raised testosterone levels but also enhanced muscle strength in men participating in a resistance training program. This exciting evidence suggests that LongJack could be a game-changing addition to Terminate's already powerful formula.
Here are a couple of reviews from bodybuilders:
Top Quality Tight & Lean
"This fine product does exactly what it declares and promotes! I appreciate the results of tightness, strength endurance, vascularity, great pumps, & drying out. Hard Rock supplements are solid and top quality!" - Duane B.
"This product has a streamlined ingredient profile to keep estro at bay. After week 2 a noticeable drying out effect can be seen and the pumps just get better and better! 10/10 and would highly recommend!" - Skraw
Overall, Terminate by Hard Rock Supplements is the best choice for an estrogen blocker for bodybuilders and athletes looking reduce estrogen and build hard muscle. With its science based ingredients and powerful formula, it's a solid choice. Check out Terminate the Best Bodybuilding Estrogen Blocker Here.
Written and Sponsored by Leonard Shemtob
Leonard Shemtob is President of Strong Supplements. Leonard has been in the supplement space for over 20 years, specializing in fitness supplements and nutrition. Leonard has written over 100 articles about supplements and has studied nutrition, supplementation and bodybuilding. Leonard enjoys weight training, playing basketball and yoga, and also enjoys hiking. In his free time he studies and works on improving himself. His personal blog is www.leonardshemtob.com
- Henneberg, M., et al. (2019). Estrogen excess in women: problems and solutions. International Journal of Women's Health, 11, 47-63. doi: 10.2147/IJWH.S186292
- Vingren, J.L., et al. (2010). Testosterone physiology in resistance exercise and training: the up-stream regulatory elements. Sports Medicine, 40(12), 1037-1053. doi: 10.2165/11536910-000000000-00000
- Zhang, Y., et al. (2017). Effects of milk thistle supplementation on liver function: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Complementary Therapies in Medicine, 32, 105-111. doi: 10.1016/j.ctim.2017.02.006
- Stearns, V., et al. (2013). Aromatase inhibitors. Hematology/Oncology Clinics of North America, 27(4), 663-76. doi: 10.1016/j.hoc.2013.04.008
- Terminate by Hard Rock Supplements. https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/terminate-by...
- Pandit, S., Biswas, S., Jana, U., De, R. K., Mukhopadhyay, S. C., & Biswas, T. K. (2015). Clinical evaluation of purified Shilajit on testosterone levels in healthy volunteers. Andrologia, 48(5), 570-575. doi: 10.1111/and.12214
- Agarwal, S. P., Khanna, R., & Karmarkar, R. (2007). An evaluation of shilajit as a natural antioxidant. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 115(1), 9-20. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2007.08.005
- Biswas, T. K., & Pandit, S. (2010). Shilajit: evaluation of its effects on blood chemistry of normal human subjects. Ancient Science of Life, 29(2), 37-42.
- Khare, P., Chauhan, A. K., & Pandey, R. (2015). Shilajit attenuates behavioral symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome by modulating the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis and mitochondrial bioenergetics in rats. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 172, 297-304. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2015.06.021
- Stohs, S. J., & Ray, S. D. (2015). A review and evaluation of the efficacy and safety of Shilajit (Mumiyo) in clinical use. Phytotherapy Research, 29(4), 475-479. doi: 10.1002/ptr.5255
- Talbott, S. M., Talbott, J. A., George, A., & Pugh, M. (2013). Effect of Tongkat Ali on stress hormones and psychological mood state in moderately stressed subjects. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 10(1), 28. doi: 10.1186/1550-2783-10-28
- Ismail, S. B., Wan Mohammad, W. M. Z., George, A., Nik Hussain, N. H., Musthapa Kamal, Z. M., & Liske, E. (2012). Randomized clinical trial on the use of PHYSTA freeze-dried water extract of Eurycoma longifolia for the improvement of quality of life and sexual well-being in men. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2012, 429268. doi: 10.1155/2012/429268
- Hamzah, S., & Yusof, A. (2003). The ergogenic effects of eurycoma longifolia Jack: A pilot study. British Journal of Sports Medicine, 37(5), 464-470. doi: 10.1136/bjsm.37.5.464
- Ismail, S. B., Wan Mohd, W. M. Z., George, A., Nik Hussain, N. H., Musthapa Kamal, Z. M., & Liske, E. (2012). Randomized clinical trial on the use of PHYSTA freeze-dried water extract of Eurycoma longifolia for the improvement of quality of life and sexual well-being in men. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2012, 429268. doi: 10.1155/2012/429268
- Chen, C. K., Mohamad, W. M. W., Ooi, F. K., Ismail, S. B., Abdullah, M. R., George, A., & Mohd, M. A. (2014). Supplementation of Eurycoma longifolia Jack extract for 6 weeks does not affect urinary testosterone: epitestosterone ratio, liver and renal functions in male recreational athletes. International Journal of Preventive Medicine, 5(6), 728-733.
- Tambi, M. I. B. M., Imran, M. K., & Henkel, R. R. (2012). Standardised water-soluble extract of Eurycoma longifolia, Tongkat ali, as testosterone booster for managing men with late-onset hypogonadism? Andrologia, 44(Suppl 1), 226-230. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0272.2011.01168.x
Disclaimer: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness. The aforementioned statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration.