The Super Mandro Definitive User’s Guide
Posted by Admin on Aug 21, 2019
You Ordered Super Mandro by Hard Rock Supplements Now What!?
You took the first step on your fitness journey, Congrats! This journey is one where a set of directions can help you get to where you need to go faster. We have those directions mapped out for you - The Super Mandro Definitive User’s Guide! Below you will find questions and answers to the most sought after and useful information to get to your goal fast!
What kind of Gains can I expect from Super Mandro?
- Super Mandro is primarily used for bulking or “lean bulking” (building muscle while reducing or maintaining body fat)
- Super Mandro can also be used for improving strength and/or muscular endurance
What is the best diet to have when you take Super Mandro?
The Super Mandro Diet depends on your body type. Generally speaking, since you are putting on size and bulk you should be at a caloric surplus. Each body type has its’ own set of macros, as follows:
- Mesomorph - 40% carbs, 30% protein, 30% fat
- Ectomorph - 55% carbs, 25% protein, 20% fat
- Endomorph - 25% carbs, 35% protein, 40% fat
How long do I take (cycle) Super Mandro?
- Beginners: 5 to 6 weeks
- Experienced users: 6 to 8 weeks
- Advanced users: 8 to 10 weeks
When and How do I take Super Mandro?
- Super Mandro has a 6 to 8 hour half life (meaning doses should be split up accordingly every 6 hours or so). For example, most users will take 1 serving at 7am, 1 serving at 1pm, and 1 serving at 7pm.
- Cycle Support (Required) should be taken 2 to 3 hours after your first and last servings of each day (9am and 9pm for example).
- Estrogen Blockers (Highly Suggested) are best when taken in the afternoon and early evening (12pm and 6pm for example)
- Avoid consuming Iron/Calcium within 2-3 hours of taking your servings of Super Mandro and/or Andro the Giant (this includes protein shakes)
- BONUS INFO: Consume essential fatty acids along with each serving to help improve absorption, delivery, and compound half life.
What Workout Routines are best for for Bulking while On Super Mandro?
Since you are taking a solid supplement you are going to want to step up your workouts to really get the most out of Super Mandro. Also because you are bulking you are going to want to lift heavier weights if possible. We suggest Split Training or Full Body depending on the time you have to workout.
SPLIT Training - chest/triceps, back/biceps, shoulders/calves, and quads/hamstrings
- Beginners - 4 sets per exercise with 8 to 12 reps per set (3 exercises per each muscle group)
- Experienced - 5 sets per exercise with 8 to 12 reps per set (3 to 4 exercises per each muscle group)
- Advanced - 4 to 5 sets, 8 to 12 reps per set with maximum time under tension (3 second negative/eccentric motion, 1 second positive/concentric motion). 4 to 5 exercises per each muscle group
Full Body - incorporating multiple muscle groups per each training session
- Beginners - 3 sets per exercise, 8 to 10 reps per set (1 exercise per each muscle group)
- Experienced - 4 sets per exercise, 8 to 12 reps per set (2 exercises per each muscle group)
- Advanced - 4 to 5 sets per exercise, 8 to 12 reps per set with maximized time under tension (2 to 3 exercises per each muscle group)
What supplements are required when cycling Super Mandro?
1. Andro the Giant (testosterone base) - used to help prevent libido loss and lethargy while helping Super Mandro maximize the potential provided results
2. Protex (cycle support) - used to help support healthy liver, blood pressure, cholesterol levels whilst on cycle
3. Terminate by Hard Rock Supplements (aromatase inhibitor) - used to help reduce estrogen conversion, reduce/avoid excess water retention, prevent estrogen flare ups, and help optimize your testosterone levels.
4. Post Cycle 3x (therapy) - used to help retain results when coming off of your cycle and aids your body in restoring natural hormonal balance (helps boost natural testosterone levels back up to homeostasis)
What additional supplements can I take to maximize my results?
- Joint Support - When running a Super Mandro, your joints will take on more than usual. Having a great joint support supplement like Joyful Joints can help provide you with the necessary help they need to keep up with a more rigorous training routine.
- Multivitamin - It's difficult eating a full daily serving of fruits and vegetables without exceeding your caloric allowance…. A good Multivitamin like Myovite by Myogenix makes it easy to get your body’s necessary daily intake of vitamins/minerals without going over your caloric limitations or macros.
- Protein - Increasing your protein intake is an easy way to help your body build more muscle. Isolate proteins like ISO-100 by Dymatize, absorb faster and are generally the most efficient forms of protein to consume.
- Amino Acids - Users who have lower protein intake can greatly benefit from adding some amino acids to their regimen. Although Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) are good, we suggest using ESSENTIAL amino acids (EAAs) like EAA Max by Primeval Labs to be taken in conjunction with BCAAs in order to give your body some of the more essential aminos that it currently might not be getting from other food or protein sources.
- Post-Workout - A post-workout shake is a great tool for recovery and more accelerated muscle development. A good post-workout such as Aftershock Post-Workout by Myogenix is a shake that can help replenish certain electrolytes and other nutrients & minerals which your body uses as fuel during training.
Super Mandro is a powerful supplement and tons of people have seen fantastic results from it. Each success story is different, and each one comes with its own effort. During this time you are going to push yourself harder and harder, bringing yourself one step closer to your goal each day. Make sure to follow this guide, keep a solid diet, workout regularly and keep a solid supplement regimen to ensure that you get the most out of this.
Get Strong - Be Strong - Stay Strong!