Have you encountered the term "natty" in gym discussions and questioned its meaning?
Rest assured knowing that many others share your curiosity.
This slang term has sparked much conversation, and it directly relates to how people approach their fitness and bodybuilding goals.
Some folks believe in doing things the natural way, without the help of synthetic hormones.
That's where the term "natty" comes in and holds a significant meaning.
Let's explore its significance and break down its true essence in the gym and bodybuilding culture.
- Exploring the meaning and significance of the term "natty" in the gym and bodybuilding culture.
- Insight into natural anabolics like and how they support natural muscle growth.
- Understanding the challenge of discerning between genuine natty bodybuilders and "fake natties" in the fitness world.
- Buy the Best Natural Anabolic to help accelerate your gains without compromising your natty badge of honor!
- Best Turkesterone Supplements: Power Up Your Workouts
- The Science Behind Turkesterone and Ecdysterone Stack: Are They Safe and Effective?
Origins and Slang in the Fitness World
Gym culture has always had its unique lingo. The term "natty" originated within the bodybuilding community, referring to "natural bodybuilders".
Simply put, being "natty" means you've achieved your physique without the aid of performance enhancing drugs (PEDs) or substances.
It stands in opposition to bodybuilders who do use such substances to boost muscle mass and gains.
In bodybuilding, people want to build muscle quickly, and some individuals may opt for using performance enhancing substances as a result.
However, there's a proud faction within the community that stands by their commitment to natural bodybuilding.
These folks work hard for their muscles without using any extra stuff. They represent the true meaning of "natty" in bodybuilding.
Fake natties, on the other hand, claim to be natural but in reality use PEDs secretly. This creates confusion and debate within the fitness community.
The Great Debate: Natty or Not
This brings us to the hot topic that often dominates gym conversations. "Is he/she natty or not?"
This question seeks to determine if an someone's muscle gains and mass are naturally obtained or aided by performance enhancing substances.
With many fake natties in the fitness world, gym goers often find it challenging to tell who's really "natty."
But why does it matter?
For many, it's about transparency, honesty, and setting realistic expectations for those entering the world of bodybuilding.
Natural Anabolics: A Natty Way to Enhance Muscle Growth
If you're aiming to stay "natty" but still want a boost for building muscle, there are amazing natural options available:
Anafuse is a potent natural muscle builder that combines powerful natural anabolics and muscle recovery ingredients. Perfect for those looking to enhance their gains without chemical additives.
- Epicatechin: A natural ingredient found in dark chocolate, which can inhibit a protein that restricts muscle growth.
- Turkesterone: A compound that promotes protein synthesis, leading to muscle growth.
- HICA: A metabolite that reduces muscle breakdown, aiding in faster recovery.
- Eriobotrya Japonica: Rich in antioxidants, supporting overall muscle health.
- Enhances muscle growth by inhibiting muscle-restricting proteins.
- Speeds up muscle recovery, reducing downtime between workouts.
- Boosts overall health with powerful antioxidants.
Colossal Muscle brings together top muscle-growing ingredients, designed for those who want a serious natural boost to their gym efforts.
- Turkesterone: Boosts protein synthesis, which is vital for muscle growth.
- Ecdysterone: Enhances nitrogen retention in muscles, promoting faster muscle growth.
- Amplifies muscle growth through enhanced protein synthesis.
- Improves nitrogen retention, resulting in accelerated muscle development.
- Supports longer and more intense workouts.
Alphabulk is a blend of natural strength and energy boosters. It's perfect for gym enthusiasts who want muscle growth coupled with vitality.
- α-Cedrene & α-lonone: Support metabolic health.
- Kaempferia Parviflora (root) Extract: Boosts energy levels, supporting more intense workouts.
- Shilajit: An ancient resin that supports testosterone levels and energy production.
- Increases muscle growth by supporting testosterone levels.
- Provides sustained energy, allowing for longer and more intense workouts.
- Helps achieve a lean muscle physique by supporting metabolic health.
Androgin combines traditional ingredients with modern science. It's not just a muscle booster but also an energy and health enhancer.
- Androgin Complex: Increases energy and endurance by enhancing the body's use of energy stores.
- GHR-1 Complex: Improves immune health and muscle recovery.
- EGCG: Boosts metabolism and fat burning, aiding in lean muscle growth.
- Promotes muscle growth and improved muscle recovery.
- Boosts energy levels, enhancing endurance and workout intensity.
- Ensures efficient nutrient absorption, maximizing muscle nourishment.
Epi Smash is the go-to for those pursuing significant muscle gains in the most natural way possible. Using a specialized blend of key natural components, it offers bodybuilders a natty avenue to optimize their muscle growth and strength.
- Epicatechin: Powerful component that inhibits a protein known as myostatin which restricts muscle growth, unleashing increased muscle growth.
- 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin: Stimulates protein synthesis, helping muscles grow and repair faster.
- Augments lean muscle growth without affecting hormones.
- Reduces muscle fatigue and accelerates recovery.
- Helps achieve a harder and more defined muscle appearance.
Anomaly is a unique muscle builder with innovative ingredients. It supports muscle growth while ensuring overall health, ideal for the holistic bodybuilder.
- Fava Bean (PeptiStrong): Offers easily digestible protein, aiding muscle growth.
- Achiote Tree Seed Extract (GG-Gold): Geranylgeraniol in it supports protein synthesis, promoting muscle growth.
- Promotes muscle growth & strength
- Speeds up recovery & boosts metabolism
- Enhances stamina & performance
To Wrap Things Up
The bodybuilding world is full of cool terms, but the word "natty" is more than just a catchy phrase.
It's a badge of honor for those dedicated to natural muscle growth.
It's about being real and honest about how you've built your physique.
Some people take risky shortcuts, but "natty" folks believe in hard work and keeping it real.
It's a badge of honor, showing you're doing things the right way.
It's not just about building muscle, but about being true to yourself and your goals.
Written and Sponsored by Leonard Shemtob
Leonard Shemtob is President of Strong Supplements. Leonard has been in the supplement space for over 20 years, specializing in fitness supplements and nutrition. Leonard has written over 100 articles about supplements and has studied nutrition, supplementation and bodybuilding.
Leonard's articles have been published in many top publications around the web. Leonard enjoys weight training, playing basketball and yoga, and also enjoys hiking. In his free time he studies and works on improving himself. His personal blog is www.leonardshemtob.com
Natty Bodybuilding FAQs
- Antonio, J., Ciccone, V. (2013). The effects of pre versus post workout supplementation of creatine monohydrate on body composition and strength. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 10(1), 36.
- Kicman, A. T. (2008). Pharmacology of anabolic steroids. British Journal of Pharmacology, 154(3), 502-521.
- Sönksen, P. H., Holt, R. I. (2010). Health, lifestyle and employment benefits of human growth hormone therapy in adults. Drug Testing and Analysis, 2(10), 519-531.
- Tscholl, P., Alonso, J. M., Dollé, G., Junge, A., Dvorak, J. (2010). The use of drugs and nutritional supplements in top-level track and field athletes. The American Journal of Sports Medicine, 38(1), 133-140.
- Mangine, G. T., Hoffman, J. R., Gonzalez, A. M., Townsend, J. R., Wells, A. J., Jajtner, A. R., & Fragala, M. S. (2015). The effect of training volume and intensity on improvements in muscular strength and size in resistance-trained men. Physiological Reports, 3(8), e12472.