Epicatechin Supplement Information, Reviews & Products
What is (-)- Epicatechin?
Epicatechin is a flavanol found in certain plants such as green tea and cocoa; and is a powerful antioxidant that helps decrease Myostatin. Myostatin is the greatest single catabolic limiting factor of muscle growth. This natural growth factor protein exists in our bodies and works to regulate and limit muscle growth in a genetically predetermined pattern. Myostatin actually suppresses muscle growth! Epicatechin works to decrease Myostatin which helps to reduce these limiting factors, promoting muscle development beyond your genetic potential.
Is Epicatechin worth trying?
In short, yes it is. Here are some basic reasons why:
1. Completely All Natural
2. It increases your protein synthesis, therefore you gains, will be here to stay.
3. Helps to increase your strength
4. Has been shown to improve muscle recovery
5. Does not affect your natural hormone production
6. Studies have shown up to a 50% increase in exercise capacity (Increased Muscle Endurance).
7. Helps reduce body fat
What are the top Epicatechin products?
1. Anafuse by Vital Labs - Mult-compound stack with Epicatechin, Laxogenin, and HICA
2. Follidrone by Black Lion Research -Epicatechin supplement with strong reviews.
What is the effective dosage of Epicatechin?
In order to experience the anabolic effects of epicatechin, the effective daily dosage needs to be at least 200 mg daily, preferably 250-300 mg daily. Extremely high dosages have yet to be proven to show significanlty increased benefit.
How long should you cycle an Epicatechin product?
In order to experience maximum anabolic effects, Epicatechin products should be cycled for 8 weeks at a minimum of 200 mg daily.
What are the side effects of using Epicatechin?
Epicatechin is a natural product so side effects are rare if any. So far there have been no reported side effects of using Epicatechin.